GP32 Not exactly for the GP32 Hardware, but...

GP32 Kirby

Website
Visit site
Well, you know how some people go on to risking their GP32 doing things which are told that are dangerous but they never knew it yet (flashing filmware on low battery power, for example). Well a simple idea to overcome this is to include some sort of a "safety" leaflet that comes with your ordered GP32. The leaflet will point out the main dangers and saftey points to keep the owner's GP32 in tip-top shape without any damage/loss. I know I was sent some leaflet by GBAx.com when i ordered my GP32 there, but it wasnt pointing out how to avoid breaking the GP32, but they could include it.

Whacha think? It's a stupid idea, I know... :unsure:

Hmm I don't know...where would the line be drawn? Of course, it's dangerous to play the GP32 while bathing, but do we really need to tell people that? Flashing the firmware is not a "supported" activity, and the readmes and download sites clearly give warning about possible danger...

generalnmx2 posted on Oct 29 2003 at 11:01 AM said:
Hmm I don't know...where would the line be drawn? Of course, it's dangerous to play the GP32 while bathing, but do we really need to tell people that? Flashing the firmware is not a "supported" activity, and the readmes and download sites clearly give warning about possible danger...
Well it basically is supported now as they hav released their own flashing software to update to the new euro firmware.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think the European firmware was officially released by Gamepark, it was leaked :ph34r: So I don't think they will support it

Back