Sleep Mode

klikklak

Oh neat, it's a ... field.
Website
Visit site
Now that there's gadget-eth, maybe someone could take a look at the sleep mode possibility? To be frank my usage of wiz is not that often, because the boot up time is so long. Or maybe I just don't play that much anymore. But that's beside the point, being able to put the wiz on 'hold' would be really neat. The battery's not enough right now to use it as an always on device, but with a working sleep mode it'd work like that.

Hi

I also mentioned this feature on my idea-list here: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/50498-wiz-software-ideas/. Maybe i will create a little test program that does nothing, but turns off the screen and sleeps, and i will check the baettery life while running it. Of course this feature should be supported in each game (or each emualtor).

frozen

Last edited by a moderator:
BruceSmith said:
Hi
I don't have a laptop but still, I have some solution towards your problem.
The sleep mode will save the power of your laptop battery, that's true.
There is an option of sleep in windows, which will go in sleep after specified time.
To activate just go in control panel and configure the power option and your laptop will go in sleep mode after a specified time.

What sort of spam (possibly a bot?) is this?

Peter R said:
BruceSmith said:
Hi
I don't have a laptop but still, I have some solution towards your problem.
The sleep mode will save the power of your laptop battery, that's true.
There is an option of sleep in windows, which will go in sleep after specified time.
To activate just go in control panel and configure the power option and your laptop will go in sleep mode after a specified time.

What sort of spam (possibly a bot?) is this?
I'd say it's a bot.

............Terminated :D

Back