Slashgear article

Thats a nice graph, but as I understand it there was not a unlimited pandora supply, so while build speed might not slow down, they might take pandoras from the end of the queue to give them to premium buyers eventually bringing the normal queue to a halt till they produce more parts.

Either way, I've waited enough and this, coupled with the 3DS, NGP and specially, PlayStation certified android cellphones have made me cancel my order. I've run it through my mind several times now and theres nothing that can't be accomplished with a playstation phone that can be done with the pandora. Perfect gaming controls, fits in pocket, build quality, open android platform.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, its just that some people have limits. In the time I have waited for the pandora so much has changed in my life I don't think I have the time for something as niche as this, think ill stick to mainstream for now.

I wish the OP team good luck.

Good bye

Well that was a pointless post. Bye random new person to the board. :mellow:

Random new person?

Maybe you saw this, maybe you didn't http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/48907-pandorawiz-softcase-prototype/ I scrapped that by the way, I never got an official "GO" from the OP team even though I contacted them a few times, I figured I didn't want to interfere with their official case.

But new...no, I've been here for a long time and yes, time to move on.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
While it is sad to see someone go, as long premium orders ensure all of batch 1 gets sold, OP only makes money by them doing so.

Back