Similarities...

I knew it! SNK is really controlling GPH and is now plotting to take the handheld market with an open-source handheld! *conspiracy music plays*

Incidental-type dramatic music, normally very sudden when a secret or serious plot point is exposed. I THINK they call that a "reveal" in the movie biz, and the music is there to underline it.

I would do so, Mr. Noir, only I haven't played that game for more than fifteen minutes altogether.

Now I shall pine for my GP2X and a chance to rectify that situation before going off to VGMusic.com.

And leave you with a tangentially related image:
ssmvcseal.png

Try to get it in a chiptune archive... it gets a much more faithful sound and a lower filesize...

I found one for FF6 at www.ocremix.org . Just look for FF6 and it should have it available for DL...

You know what, I once had designs extremely similar to the GP2X and the XGP. :D I wish I had patented those designs!!!! :angry:

OMars, if it's any comfort, patents aren't automatically international.

Yeah, that probably didn't help, just as telling you the phrasing is "in Soviet Russia" is the more usual spin.

When I phrase it that way, it's almost as if I'm not being as ass, isn't it?

On another tune, I've never heard of a chiptunes archive and I have cloth ears. However, I've yet to get MIDI working in Linux, so I'll have a go at it.

OMars, if it's any comfort, patents aren't automatically international.

Yeah, that probably didn't help, just as telling you the phrasing is "in Soviet Russia" is the more usual spin.

When I phrase it that way, it's almost as if I'm not being as ass, isn't it?

On another tune, I've never heard of a chiptunes archive and I have cloth ears. However, I've yet to get MIDI working in Linux, so I'll have a go at it.

a chiptune archive is a .zip or .rar file that contains all the music uncommpressed from the rom... They basically decompress a rom and then copy all the sound files out... most emulators play them, and there are a few specialized players for them...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Mr. PsyMaster, it's Slack-variant Vector. I don't imagine it'd be too much trouble - I believe it is primarily to do with my lack of tunesets or whatever they call them - but it hasn't been much of an issue. One day I'll get fed up and fix it.

Back