Should I get a Smartphone?

They sent me a reply for 156 USD! I replied that I had already spent 400 USD on my Pandora so 556 does not add up to a Premium unit, still waiting on another reply what do you all think? :blink:
Sounds simliar to what other people have paid to upgrade - my calculationsguesses must have just been wrong.

On a side note, you would still end up paying way more than 150 for a smartphone anyway, wouldn't you?

They sent me a reply for 156 USD! I replied that I had already spent 400 USD on my Pandora so 556 does not add up to a Premium unit, still waiting on another reply what do you all think? :blink:
Sounds simliar to what other people have paid to upgrade - my calculationsguesses must have just been wrong.

On a side note, you would still end up paying way more than 150 for a smartphone anyway, wouldn't you?
Yes but not all at once, I mean cmon this is not about how much I would end up paying over 2 years I don't care about that. It's how much I earn a month.

They told me I had spent 50 less which is true lol so I upgraded! I'm sick of being mini computer less and even though the hardware in mine is outdated it's spirit is not ;)

Back