Should I get a Smartphone?

TylerAW

So it has come to my conclusion that my Pandora is still going to take a while and my phone is getting really old, I do not have a smart phone that has a browser very basic phone. Any suggestions for a gamer and someone who likes to control his devices?

Yes. A Pandora. Spend the money you'd buy a smartphone with to upgrade to a Premium order and get yours faster.

Yes. A Pandora. Spend the money you'd buy a smartphone with to upgrade to a Premium order and get yours faster.
Yes, either do this or just wait if you ordered in early Oct, because your order should be just around the corner.

Last edited by a moderator:

I spent 400 USD on one I don't wish to spend another 100 so people have to wait longer. I did not ask if I should just get a Pandora I asked for recommendations on a smart phone.

Yes, either do this or just wait if you ordered in early Oct, because your order should be just around the cornet.
I actually forgot when I ordered but I know my order number They said I was at the end of Batch 1.

Yes, either do this or just wait if you ordered in early Oct, because your order should be just around the cornet.
I actually forgot when I ordered but I know my order number

Do NOT post your order number publicly!

Also, if you order Premium, you're not holding up the line too much. On the contrary, you're moving everyone ahead of you one spot up.

If he's got the money to buy something else, he's got the money to upgrade.
I do I'm consdering doing premium but they do have data plans that get u a smart phone for free as long as you get a 2 year contract which is around 20-30 a month.

I think I will just get a Premium order Pandora, I just asked the Pandora Sales people, what do they do send me another google checkout for an extra 100 USD?

I do I'm consdering doing premium but they do have data plans that get u a smart phone for free as long as you get a 2 year contract which is around 20-30 a month.

Let's say it's $25 a month, for argument's sake.

$150 x 1 payment for a Pandora upgrade = $150 total

Throw in a 16GB SD card brings that up to just under $200, assuming you don't shop around for a decent price. Everything else is free.

$25 x 24 months (at one payment a month) = $600 total

That doesn't even factor in anything else you might get or other charges you might be hit with.

Do the math.

Throw in a 16GB SD card brings that up to just under $200, assuming you don't shop around for a decent price. Everything else is free.

That doesn't even factor in anything else you might get or other charges you might be hit with.

Do the math.

150? I thought it was 100?!

Do the math.

I'm assuming USD here. Anyway, orders were never $400; if I recall, they were $330 at first, then bumped up to $350 after a while. I assume that you bought an accessory or two?

Do the math.

I'm assuming USD here. Anyway, orders were never $400; if I recall, they were $330 at first, then bumped up to $350 after a while. I assume that you bought an accessory or two?

No I got mine when Batch 2 started ordering and got moved into Batch 1, this is after the economy super crashed so mine was around 380 or 400 bucks all together.

Yeah, as Blue Protoman has advised...

cooltext529373398.gif

Back