Shift-Enter

Pleng

Shift & Enter does not appear to work on my Pandora. Does anybody else have this issue?

In my pandora Shift + Backspace (=Delete-right-char) didn't work. And the wifi led didn't turn on after disabling wifi and enabling it again. Only when shutting down and booting. But shift + enter I didn't thought of trying.

I was writing a small review when the LCD problem appeared, and I've sent it for repairment. So I can't try until I receive it again.

joseluisjazz said:
In my pandora Shift + Backspace (=Delete-right-char) didn't work. And the wifi led didn't turn on after disabling wifi and enabling it again. Only when shutting down and booting. But shift + enter I didn't thought of trying.

Yea shift and backspace won't work because the produces DEL.

More bizarrely, I fount that backspace by itself didn't work as 'up one level' or 'back on page' shortcuts in Thunnar and web browsers respectively.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonono, I expressed poorly. I mean that shift + backspace DIDN'T produce DEL. And for me it worked nicely for going up one level in thunnar. But for deleting files I must use the right-mouse-button-menu. Since shift+backspace was also backspace...

joseluisjazz said:
Nonono, I expressed poorly. I mean that shift + backspace DIDN'T produce DEL. And for me it worked nicely for going up one level in thunnar. But for deleting files I must use the right-mouse-button-menu. Since shift+backspace was also backspace...
That's a general problem every Pandora has. Same goes for your LED. Mine behaves the same. So your Pandora is working fine.

Both issues may get solved in future hotfixes I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back