Shadow Warrior Gp2x

regarding config files and running from other directories... try searching your filesystem for the config file. i wouldnt be surprised to see it in / or /usr/gp2x/

Hate to necro-post, but this is not in the Archive, and I was wondering as to the status of the project.

I'd like to know, as well. Also seeing as the link is dead, I was wondering if anyone has the file or could put some life into that link.

sand_man said:
what was the purpose of this bump?
To see if any progress has been made in the past year, or if anyone knew what happened to this project...

duh

Last edited by a moderator:
Also can anyone who's played the expansion fill me in on what happens in it? I have the CD version of Shadow Warrior somewhere, but I've never gotten around to installing it and grabbing the expansion from 3D Realms' site.

At the end of the game the main enemy (what's his name again? I know PC Gamer just called him "a reject from Voltron") blasts off in some samurai-rocket and says he'll return.

First Duke3d, now Shadow Warrior :), lets hole that a WitchHaven's star will fall to palms of our hads one day...

I searched and I believe there is no updated version after 2 years. That's too bad. Shadow Warrior has many fans! :)

Can't the sound code be borrowed from the Duke 3d port?

Well, according to his profile, Sephnroth was last active on 12th October 2007 - 09:27 AM. So I think it's safe to say that this projct is dead.

Real pity. He was working on some rather cool things. I wonder what happened?

Back