Selling two open Pandora's - First Batch and Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigun

Website
www.pwnedclips.com
Seling my two Pandora's.  One of them is an original first-batch unit, the other is a Rebirth.  Haven't used them for nearly a year, and I need some money to pay some medical bills.

AFAIK, batteries still hold a decent charge and I have the chargers for both.  No known issues.

Will ship to the lower 48, anywhere else the shipping charges will need to be determined.

Selling both for $400.00

P1010070.JPG

P1010071.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Swank nailclippers. :)

Edit: i think you need to timestamp, as per the rules.

Should state where you are located and what you want in terms of price. Where you are willing to ship to.

Haven't used them for nearly a year, and I need some money to pay some medical bills.
I hope you are well, if not I hope you will get better soon :) .

Swank nailclippers. :)

Edit: i think you need to timestamp, as per the rules.

Should state where you are located and what you want in terms of price. Where you are willing to ship to.
Nailclippers belong to my daughter.  ;)

I just looked at the stamping requirement, and I supposed my daughter's nailclippers will not do.  I'll post some stamped picks in the next post.

I'm located in Tennessee, USA.  I'm willing to ship to the Lower 48.  Anywhere else and shipping terms will need to be discussed.

I'm not 100% sure what I want out of these.  What have they been going for?

*edit*

Stamped pics posted.

*edit*

Posted a price.

Wanna trade with a ps vita with 2 games(little big planet and jak and daxter trilogy) plus a money difference?(i will pay the shipment)I live in Romania and the console its in perfect shape i even have the box with all it is inside

Wanna trade with a ps vita with 2 games(little big planet and jak and daxter trilogy) plus a money difference?(i will pay the shipment)I live in Romania and the console its in perfect shape i even have the box with all it is inside
I kinda need the cash more than anything.

I've also lowered the price to $600.

the "silver" Pandoras do kind of look more like "white gold"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back