Selling My Two Open Pandoras Each With Two 8Gb Class 10 Sd Cards


M

MontyQ

Guest
Hello all I have been a member here awhile just mainly to read the post and don't post often..

I have bought two Open Pandora premium units awhile ago one for me and one for the wife, but we got into World of Warcraft and never used them more then a couple hours tops. Both are in great shape and listed now on ebay

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/110740027770?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/110740029923?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

They come with:
1-pandora unit with battery
1-charger
1-stylus
2-8GB Patriot LX Series Class 10 SD cards (for a total of 16GB)

I am asking $400.00 per unit thats including the two 8GB class 10 SD cards, so the price is more then fair


I am in Canada and well only ship to Canada or the USA for postage cost reasons

If your interested please click the above links both units are for sale and in great shape

PLease to the winners enjoy them and get some great use out of them.

Any questions I well answer through ebays offical way

thank you all and good luck bidding
 

WizardStan

Mega GP Mania
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
16,733
If you're in Canada, why did you list the price in USD? This bothers me with a lot of ebay sellers. In order to buy through Paypal, I have to convert my CAD into USD, and there's a fee for that, and then in order to take it out, you have to convert from USD back to CAD, and there's another fee for that. Why let Paypal double dip the fee?
Where abouts do you live? I may be interested in one if a pickup can be arranged instead.
 
M

MontyQ

Guest
WizardStan said:
If you're in Canada, why did you list the price in USD? This bothers me with a lot of ebay sellers. In order to buy through Paypal, I have to convert my CAD into USD, and there's a fee for that, and then in order to take it out, you have to convert from USD back to CAD, and there's another fee for that. Why let Paypal double dip the fee?
Where abouts do you live? I may be interested in one if a pickup can be arranged instead.
I list in USA dollars because more pepole from the US look at the auctions...I am in ontario and never do pick-up ship only for safty reasons I have had bad experience once before and I won't let it happen again. All shipping is Canada post tracking number and fully insured. Also The exchange rate is almost exact right now, actully 400 us is like 390 cad....

To all bidders please enjoy and get alot more use then I ever did....back to WoW lol hope old republic is out soon.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

WizardStan

Mega GP Mania
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
16,733
I've made sales and purchases meeting with people just in the subway, if safety is a concern. I just really like to avoid shipping of any kind if it can be helped.
edit: And yes, 400USD is about 395CAD right now, but Paypal is asking for 410 CAD to buy that 400 USD: that's about a $15 service fee to convert CAD to USD. There will be a similar service fee to convert it back. I would much rather just give you $400 cash. I really don't like paypal.
 
M

MontyQ

Guest
WizardStan said:
I've made sales and purchases meeting with people just in the subway, if safety is a concern. I just really like to avoid shipping of any kind if it can be helped.
edit: And yes, 400USD is about 395CAD right now, but Paypal is asking for 410 CAD to buy that 400 USD: that's about a $15 service fee to convert CAD to USD. There will be a similar service fee to convert it back. I would much rather just give you $400 cash. I really don't like paypal.
Sorry shipping is not much at all way less them the pandora team even charges, and I have been mugged before....It's a personal thing I do not ever put myself in a situation I don't feel confortable...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

WizardStan

Mega GP Mania
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
16,733
But $30 to paypal above and beyond their base fees simply for acting as a mediary for a conversion that doesn't even have to take place... :(
 
M

MontyQ

Guest
Sorry shipping is 17.50 in canada not 30 I know they take a cut plus its a auction, highest bidder wins...like I said I follow ebay rules I have perfect feedback, if you want to bid and have ift shipped fantastic best of luck bidding...if not sorry shipping only.
 

WizardStan

Mega GP Mania
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
16,733
No no, I'm cool with the shipping: there's a reason for that, and I respect your choice. I'm talking about the $30 in currency conversion fees I mentioned. That's money that goes directly into Paypal's pocket for absolutely no reason. That's the real reason I prefer in-person transactions: no middle-man when dealing with cash; saving on shipping is just a convenient bonus.
As you say though, it is an auction. I probably won't even win, I frequently get last second sniped.
 
M

MontyQ

Guest
WizardStan said:
No no, I'm cool with the shipping: there's a reason for that, and I respect your choice. I'm talking about the $30 in currency conversion fees I mentioned. That's money that goes directly into Paypal's pocket for absolutely no reason. That's the real reason I prefer in-person transactions: no middle-man when dealing with cash; saving on shipping is just a convenient bonus.
As you say though, it is an auction. I probably won't even win, I frequently get last second sniped.
Ya the last seconds of auctions always gets me too,it's like omg I am winning 1 second to go hit refresh out bid by like 5 people....no idea how that happens.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

MontyQ

Guest
MajorPSP156 said:
How much just for only the pandora unit and i can pay for the battery and stuff later?
Its an auction on ebay no just pandora...lol why would you not want the battery.

Also the Pandora was $500 through the premium service, as we know open pandora doesn't even do that anymore heck they can't even make pandoras right now so this is great chance to get one at way less then they sell it for with more stuff with it.

Good luck bidding and if you win enjoy it :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

DSwizzy145

Still Fresh
Joined
Sep 9, 2011
Messages
55
Age
31
Location
USA,Boston
Oh nice thanks! :D lol of course i'll need the battery with it but i thought you'll add more to the payment if you did, Thanks! :) also if i bid i get the pandora much cheaper than how much its now regular price?
 
M

MontyQ

Guest
MajorPSP156 said:
Oh nice thanks! :D lol of course i'll need the battery with it but i thought you'll add more to the payment if you did, Thanks! :) also if i bid i get the pandora much cheaper than how much its now regular price?
Yes the pandora sells from open pandora for $500 american dollars so mine is $100 cheaper and comes with 2 8GB class 10 sd cards ...class 10 is the fastest you can get...so you save money plus you wont have to buy any memory :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

DSwizzy145

Still Fresh
Joined
Sep 9, 2011
Messages
55
Age
31
Location
USA,Boston
Seriously??!! :D wow! Now you'll definitly know people will come after your open pandora xD lol but is it possible for me to send you the money in a evelope instead or pay with a gift card mastercard or visa type? Sorry i dont have a credit card sadly :(
 
M

MontyQ

Guest
MajorPSP156 said:
Seriously??!! :D wow! Now you'll definitly know people will come after your open pandora xD lol but is it possible for me to send you the money in a evelope instead or pay with a gift card mastercard or visa type? Sorry i dont have a credit card sadly :(
lol no its a ebay auction PAYPAL only read the auction, you need a ebay account and a paypal account to bid...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top