Selling Used One Nub Pandora

ZXC3CD

Still Fresh
Some details on the item:

Will only ship to United States

The Pandora is in decent condition, it not in mint / perfect condition. There some scratches and scuffs on the Pandora, and there is small crack in the case. (I think the crack was there when I received the Pandora, however I am not sure as it was a while ago.) Some of the paint on the Pandora is fading, on some parts of the item, most noticeable on the D-pad. The Pandora also has some minor defects in the build quality (A number of Pandoras in the first Batch shipped with these defects), the a button is "squishy", but the rest of the buttons are okay. Also, the Pandora has the "bowled" LCD problem. I don't have any pictures, but when you turn the Pandora at look at the bottom of the LCD the front of the case is "bowled" and there is a hole there where you can see in to the Pandora. Many other buyers had this problem, and a lot of people wouldn't notice it unless it is pointed out.

Also the Pandora is a one nub unit, however both of the nubs work. I don't use them much, but one of them feels different from the other one.

I mostly used the Pandora for emulators, video games, music, movies, etc, and it works perfectly for all of those uses. Selling to purchase a cheaper device to use as I don't need many of the other features of the Pandora (Keyboard, Operating system, the applications, etc)

The Pandora will come with a 16 GB SD card, USA power supply, and the Official Pandora case.

Selling through ebay,

Listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Used-One-Nub-Pandora-Console-/160615557334?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item25656ee8d6

Back