Sad day!

all the pandoras on ebay start at 300 but by the end of the auction they usually end up around the 400 mark plus p&p and have no memory cards or really small memory cards.

That is not true for any I have watched in the past month. The last 4 that I have seen all went for £300 or less. The very last one went for £255 + £10 postage.

I bought mine for 256£ a week or two ago. Three auctions at almost the same time. And they all ended around 250-270. My maximum bid - I can sure tell you now was 410£.

ah so it is inadvertently, that certainly feels so wrong to type

at least get a quote from someone, or do it yourself if all it needs is a little wood glue and a splint :p

Lol, I fully intend to but I think it's beyond wood glue and a splint! :(
depending on the break sometimes its just not worth fixing. i managed to drop my epiphone black beauty les paul on stage awkwardly and it landed on the neck, breaking at the headstock so the fretboard was coming away and a big split in the actual wood. paid for it to get glued together and fixed but it just doesnt feel right at all. it doesnt seem to hold the tension in the strings well enough and bows slightly under string tension. tried to soldier on with it but short of a full neck replacement it just isnt worth it. bought myself an epiphone dot in cherry red to replace it and very happy with it.

you would definitely struggle to get a good guitar for £100 though. not first hand anyway. i had a yamaha eterna (single coil version of the pacifica) which wasnt bad but even that was at least £150 and really its nothing compared to something like an ibanez.

I bought a Pandora off of ebay a couple of weeks ago.

I got the Pandora, 3 16GB SD cards, the case, and when the guy finally gets it, the TV adapter.

I paid $590 for it, or around 370 GBP. One more cent and I would've lost that auction :D

Back