Selling My Gp2x/32 For Far Cheaper

ahh... i have competitors :eek:

why do i have this feeling that every bidder upto now already own a gp32 :D

[edit] shipping to germany (too)
[edit2] rethinking about bidding

StarG said:
why do i have this feeling that every bidder up to now already own a gp32 :D
I only have a FLU .... with broken light ... so it's a NLU with more dust beneath the screenprotector.

Fishbong: SKANDAL ...

/me look's at his financial situation ... ... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ed has now won the bid for the GP2X. Congrats. Though I still need another reply from him here. I was gonna take a video last night, but I was unable to because I got lots of new things working on my PSP and got hooked. :) It seems Fishbong is winning the GP32 bid right now. If no one else bids by the same time he bidded, tomorrow, he gets it. And please read the other thread before you hop straight into this, because I don't want complaints about things I've already explained. Quoting myself...

If anyone is interested in the GP32, being the honest person I am, I must tell you it has one very small, hardly-noticeable scratch. I've heard there are ways to 'remove' such small scratches. The GP32 will come boxed with the original software CD if I can find it (alas, it's extremely outdated so there's probably not a point anyway as you can find updated versions of the emulators and interpreters on the main site).

It has a minor scratch, which hardly interferes at all. I just wanted to say this in case any of you have been too lazy to check the other thread.

You'll have a video of both the GP32 and GP2X by Saturday... Also, hopefully I'll be able to get my girlfriend to post the shipping fees for me on here later. (I have no Internet connection at home.)

£30 + Postage for UK

StarG said:
why do i have this feeling that every bidder upto now already own a gp32 :D
Sorry to spoil it, I've never had one :(

Hey, hows the bidding closed now for the gp2x??? I have been at work all day and wanted to put a bid in -

If nobody bids higher two days after anybody else bids, that person gets it

£64.50 for GP2X posted :)

also, Does the Joystick still work but wont click or does it require a complete new joystick for it to be usable?

Thanks

My GP32 is broken, it won´t read any SMC anymore. I checked the reader´s pins and it seems to be allright...

So i wanted a new one, but i can´t afford to spend much atm ;)

But then I bid and he said if no-ones bid higher by the morning I can have it for that price.

:( I want it... :(

Eddie

Steve-O said:
Hey, hows the bidding closed now for the gp2x??? I have been at work all day and wanted to put a bid in -

If nobody bids higher two days after anybody else bids, that person gets it
£64.50 for GP2X posted :)

also, Does the Joystick still work but wont click or does it require a complete new joystick for it to be usable?

Thanks

StarG said:
Does the GP32 have any internal storage or can it mount drives via usb ?
no internal storage, 8mb ram unless modded, mounting drives via usb is not possible afaik
it's main storage are smc cards (upto 128mb)

first post in awhile =D

I must apologise for not being able to reply until now. Having no 'net connection really sucks. Orkie, looks like you have won the GP32. As for Steve-O, Eddie says he may not trust me with just a Paypal payment. I'm an honest person and I would never take anybody's money and not send the item. That's plain wrong, and I don't want the two items anyway. They're just sitting on my shelf. So if Ed isn't going to trust me, you've won the bid instead. I apologise that I'm not using a more secure method, e.g. Amazon or eBay, but I have never sold on those sites and PayPal payments are very easy to do. You're going to have to trust me if you want the item. I'd never rip anyone off.

Shaun said:
I must apologise for not being able to reply until now. Having no 'net connection really sucks. Orkie, looks like you have won the GP32. As for Steve-O, Eddie says he may not trust me with just a Paypal payment. I'm an honest person and I would never take anybody's money and not send the item. That's plain wrong, and I don't want the two items anyway. They're just sitting on my shelf. So if Ed isn't going to trust me, you've won the bid instead. I apologise that I'm not using a more secure method, e.g. Amazon or eBay, but I have never sold on those sites and PayPal payments are very easy to do. You're going to have to trust me if you want the item. I'd never rip anyone off.
Providing a landline phone number can help with trust sometimes, just a heads up.

Shaun said:
Thanks. If you PM me with the postage cost and your PayPal e-mail, I'll let you know my address and send the money over right away :)

Sorry if I offended you. As I said, no offense was meant and it's not that I don't trust you. But obviously I can't tell who to trust, I was just being cautious. Like you said, it's not nice to be ripped off, I'm not implying anything against you in particular, your probably a very honest person, but obviously that's was scammers would seem to be, it's just hard to tell. So sorry if I sounded like I was against you and couldn't trust you-I'm just being carefull. A home telephone number as said would be very helpful, it's always nice to talk to a real person.

PM me about it though.

I also just remembered Paypal as you said is an easy way of transfering money but also is secure:So if needed-Which-of course won't be-there's allways the feauture of taking back a payment. Don't know exactly how it works but I won't have to will I :)

As said though I will be more confident with a telephone number. Don't get the idea that I don't trust you though as I really do want it.

Eddie

Shaun said:

Sorry again. This is the first chance I've had to get online. I was thinking about giving my number. There's no way I am posting it here though. Orkie and Eddie, check PMs.

I still haven't heard from Eddie. I PMed him days ago. Where the hell is he? I imagine he should have received the GP2X the same day you received the GP32.

Hope you're enjoying the GP32. B)

Sorry, I've got it.
I meant to PM you, I've just spent too much time having fun with it...

Eddie

Back