Selling My Gp2x/32 For Far Cheaper

Shaun

Read my other thread further down. I did get something wrong though. The 2X comes with two 2GB memory cards. Fine condition. I am willing to start it at £50 for the GP2X and £15 for the GP32.

If nobody bids higher two days after anybody else bids, that person gets it. And we'll discuss payment methods from there. Oh yeah, the GP32 needs a different kind of USB cable that I've lost. It doesn't take normal cables, it seems. Anyone know where to get 'em?

Most details are in the other thread I created. Not sure if my 2X is MKI/MKII, but it can clock to the mid-260s for most emulators, etc. The GP32 is a BLU model as well. If nobody wants them after this, they'll serve as decent paperweights.

I'm making offers to another guy who just said I'm barking mad looking for a GP2X for £60...

Can you check if this is a mark 2 please and I'll make an offer (I want a mark 2). Condition? etc?

Eddie

Shaun said:
Read my other thread further down. I did get something wrong though. The 2X comes with two 2GB memory cards. Fine condition. I am willing to start it at £50 for the GP2X and £15 for the GP32.

If nobody bids higher two days after anybody else bids, that person gets it. And we'll discuss payment methods from there. Oh yeah, the GP32 needs a different kind of USB cable that I've lost. It doesn't take normal cables, it seems. Anyone know where to get 'em?

Most details are in the other thread I created. Not sure if my 2X is MKI/MKII, but it can clock to the mid-260s for most emulators, etc. The GP32 is a BLU model as well. If nobody wants them after this, they'll serve as decent paperweights.

Actually I'm not sure considering the joystick is broken.

Eddie

EDIT: Actually bare with me: I'm trying to find out if it would be possible to fix the joystick.
If so I'll make an offer if it's a mark 2.

Eddie

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see why I couldn't ship the 32 abroad. For details on it read the other thread. You'd have to pay a bit more for shipping obviously but I'd find out how much at the Post Office.

I really have no frigging clue whether it's MKI or II but I bought it on the 23rd of June last year. It's in fine condition. I got it from GBAX so maybe someone will know. Actually, I'll e-mail Craig and ask him, just for you... ;)

Edit: Okay, e-mailed him. Waiting for reply. As for the joystick, that's GPH's fault for making them as cheap as possible. Just buy one of the mods from EvilDragon.

Me too,
but I'd only buy it if it's possible to fix to joystick. I'll try and get that broken GP2X form the other guy aswell, then hopefully and I'll try and swap the joysticks round. Otherwise I'll see if I can get that one from Mattpurland. Can you give us an idea of what the postage will be to the UK and also put up what the current offers are so we can bid?

Thanks

Eddie

Heh, I'd have to find out how much shipping to Germany will be. I'll be able to check it out at the Post Office on Friday. For UK postage it'd only be a few quid I imagine, but to Germany it'd be a bit more. So, I think anybody's bid shouldn't currently include postage fees until I find out what they are on Friday.

As for the 2X joystick, it isn't broken really. It goes back on easily and it's fully usable. It just doesn't 'click' anymore. Well, you can click it in but it doesn't make the clicking noise that we all love to hear. I'm sure it can be fixed but I doubt replacing it with the one from the broken 2X will fix much.

Fishbong, you have the current GP32 bid, but I'm just telling you that I don't know how much shipping is. I will find out ASAP like I said. I have Friday off work - oh, fudge. I think the Post Office may be closed then. If so, Saturday. :unsure:

How long are you going to be taking bids for?

I'm imagining the postage for the GP2X is going to be about a fiver. But I'm still not sure weather to get that one from mattpurland, if he hasn't allready sold it. He's offering alot more than you(that I'd quite want-4GB SD Card, T.V connector and AC Adapter), but yours is alot cheaper.

Arrrghhh...

I can't make up my mind...

Eddie

I'll stick with what my last post said and I'll still wait to see if I can get that one of mattpurland so this bid will count if I don't get it off him. I'm just saying this in case I don't go on the forums for a while- and that guy might get in my way-£51

:p

Eddie

I've realised that if I spend the same amount that I was plannning to spend getting a GP2X of mattpurland I can buy one off you and buy accesories brand new sepperately. Even though I'd be getting more or less the same thing I think brand new is better and off mattpurland I'd be getting a AC adapter but brand new I'd buy a charger that comes with 4 rechargeable batteries which mattpurland doesn't offer. I'd also buy brand new a T.V out cable.

So to get them and spend the same amount as I was offering mattpurland I would be able to offer you

63.01 including P&P

This is the highest I can go so will you accept my offer or carry on taking bids.

You did only ask for £50 in the first place and I imagine P&P won't be much more than £5 anyway.

Thanks

Eddie

Ed's GP2X offer is reasonable. I think it'd be unfair on others to end bidding here though. So, if nobody offers more by the time I check this tomorrow morning, he gets it.

As for the GP32 - still there if anyone wants it. (Well, the GP2X is too until tomorrow morning if no one else bids, but I doubt anyone will be willing to offer more.)

Edit: Also, there's a little confusion about the GP32. In fact, whenever you reply, please state your location.

Why do you doubt anyone would be willing to offer more?

What's wrong with it?...

Eddie

Back