Sellin Somethin....

tempo

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I'm looking to sell my GP32 (NLU) i obtained in 2006 and everything that got with it. Those include a (very useful) MadCatz GBA case, the official USB cable, one 128mb SMC, a disk containing two official GP32 games (Dungeon and Guarder and Little Wizard), 2 duracell 2500 mAH batteries, and a disk containing the folder structure I used for it on my desktop. Was in the hands of a good, meticulous owner.

The Unit:
-When i bought it from the original person in '06, the coating on the plastic screen was rubbed off pretty well, but its completely unnoticable when u play with it in a normal angle, so that shouldnt be a turnoff.

-When i bought the unit, the diagonals were pretty unusable, but i ended up fixing that problem and it works as though they're fresh!

-166mhz Guaranteed, many times 168mhz (the original seller told me it does 234mhz lol, bullshit.).

-Is in sexy conditon!

The SMC:
-Has a crack along the bottom of it, but it still works perfectly (happened a few months ago)!

Please PM me for pictures and even more info! I'm looking for about $60 for everything (or reasonable offer). I'm based in the US, soooo yeah... am willing to ship in the US only i guess.

Peace.

Edit: my b, it's and NLU unit, don't worry, I aint no GP novice ;).
@ Angel: no, it was bs or just extreme luck 4 him at one time. i tried pencil tricking it myself tho one time, but it didnt rly work for me
:)

(the original seller told me it does 234mhz lol, bullshit.).

that may or may not be BS. search for something called the Pencil trick. rubbing the graphite on a certain thing inside the GP32 caused massive overclocking, temporary but it worked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sent a PM to tempo as I would really like this. I made an offer but understand if tempo would prefer to keep this US only. If I get a PM back declining my offer I'll post here so others can make theirs :)

Ummkay, this du dont understand the urgency of my selling purpose (or at least he hasn't been on since the 30th), so this is opened up to anyone for purchase. Until SataniC PMs me back, its up for grabs. Serious buyers please :)

It's only been like 3 days. I can vouch for SataniC Virus as a very reliable person to deal with marketplace-wise, so give the guy a chance.

Nova said:
It's only been like 3 days. I can vouch for SataniC Virus as a very reliable person to deal with marketplace-wise, so give the guy a chance.
seconded. People DO have lives outside of here, ya know. Not me though, I live here (rent stabilized).

Nova said:
Yeah i can tell he's a good guy, he seems lyke one of those ppl

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Nova said:
seconded. People DO have lives outside of here, ya know. Not me though, I live here (rent stabilized).

lol i kno, he's probably busy, but im just in a bit of a hurry. I just found it a little strange that he was in off topic a day after i PMed him and i got no reply. maybe he was in a rush or didnt get my messages? U tell me... ;)

For anyone that's readin this, give out your condolences to sataniC virus and family as he has lost a member of the family (and is the reason i havent had contact with him for a days).

Meanwhile, the GP32 is mostly up for grabs, but (in a sense) is still reserved for sataniC.

I'm deeply sorry for the loss....

:( :eek: :unsure: :)

tempo said:
For anyone that's readin this, give out your condolences to sataniC virus and family as he has lost a member of the family (and is the reason i havent had contact with him for a days).

Meanwhile, the GP32 is mostly up for grabs, but (in a sense) is still reserved for sataniC.

I'm deeply sorry for the loss....

:( :eek: :unsure: :)

While I'm not sure he'd want that information broadcasted on these boards, I'm truly sorry to hear about that, SV mate. :(

Thanks for support guys :)

I just sent Tempo an email saying I'm still happy to buy this. If someone else was hoping to get this I'll stand back given delay's etc!.. If not, here comes my first GP32 ;)

sataniC Virus said:

I just sent Tempo an email saying I'm still happy to buy this. If someone else was hoping to get this I'll stand back given delay's etc!.. If not, here comes my first GP32 ;)
Yep, just sent SataniC an email too
IT"S DONE SON! SOLD!

lol given the circumstance, I do doubt anyone here would risk looking like a massive knob (the biggest ever?) to take the gp32 over you. :p
um, ur a knob (watever that is). lol jp :p

lol given the circumstance, I do doubt anyone here would risk looking like a massive knob (the biggest ever?) to take the gp32 over you. :p
Ha ha :D Thought I'd just be polite for a change!

sataniC Virus said:

I think you are going to really like it (i still have two working BLU`s, Though only use one of them). The controls and the overall build quality are far superior to the GP2x in my opinion.

Here`s a pic just to whet your appetite. :p

IMG_0383.JPG

Trooper

trooper said:
sataniC Virus said:

I think you are going to really like it (i still have two working BLU`s, Though only use one of them). The controls and the overall build quality are far superior to the GP2x in my opinion.

IMG_0383.JPG

Trooper

Nice pic - appetite is well and truly whet! :)

trooper said:
sataniC Virus said:

...The controls and the overall build quality are far superior to the GP2x in my opinion...

Trooper

I'm going to have to agree on that one. The GP2x is a solid, fun system, but its build quality isnt as solid as the 32 (maybe its because i bought a heavily modded, crappy quality 1st edition for only $30 a few months ago :p).

trooper said:
sataniC Virus said:

IMG_0383.JPG

Trooper

*Drools*

Back