Gp32 Blu Mega Package For Sale

lek

Website
www.neverendless.com
I have for sale my GP32 BLU unit; the unit is being sold as part of a package containing the following:
  • GP32 BLU unit, 166Mhz (1st generation with "normal" BLU LCD)
  • Original GP32 box with contents (GP32 install CD, manual)
  • 4 x AA batteries (Two sealed packs of 2 x AA, from Korea!)
  • 2 x GP32 -> PC USB cable (one sealed and unused, in case you lose the other)
  • Official GP32 carrying bag/pouch (From Entware.co.kr, the one with GP32 written on it, plenty of pockets, carrying handle, etc)
  • 5 x 128mb Smartmedia cards with two plastic cases (Ready formatted with GP32 folder hierarchy in place on each card)
  • PC USB Smartmedia card reader/writer (Used to read/write Smartmedia cards on your PC, can plug straight into a USB port but also comes with a USB extension cable)
  • GP32 CD I received with my BLU from GBAX (Containing emulators, etc)
Now sold.

Slipdeath posted on Dec 31 2005 at 08:38 PM said:
I would take it but your only selling to the UK right?
I don't mind posting abroad, I was just looking to save me a tiny tiny bit of extra work for myself but I can post anywhere :)

Pixman's interested in the JTAG cable and chatboard so I've thought about splitting the lot and have made him an offer - would you still be interested in the package minus the JTAG cable and chatboard, for a reduced price? (~£85)

Alternatively if Pixman didn't mind he could just have the JTAG cable and you the rest of the package, including chatboard. I know he needs a JTAG cable to flash his dead GP32.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back