SEGA Dreamcast

I didn't know Treamcast came in black as well?
yes they made three models

first model was gray/white color as was the 2nd but with a wider screen [kinda ugly over lapped the bottom part]...

the 3rd model was the black and has the superior screen by far [samsung TFT 5.3 " i believe].. that is the one i own.

Last edited:
I didn't know Treamcast came in black as well?
yes they made three models

first model was gray/white color as was the 2nd but with a wider screen [kinda ugly over lapped the bottom part]...

the 3rd model was the black and has the superior screen by far [samsung TFT 5.3 " i believe].. that is the one i own.
Lucky man, you!

Also make sure to keep an eye on the website DCS (http://www.dreamcast-scene.com/) for the occasional new title that comes out. Yes, they still make games for the Dreamcast!

Thanks had no idea about any of this stuff i just went to a mates the other day and he was playing ready 2 rumble and i was like i need that game so i got one cant believe you are still able to play online and that games are still being made. this makes my purchase way more justified now :)

some of the undiscovered games are best left undiscovered...shadow man = bleech <_<

more like shallow man IMHO.

Last edited:
_-Shadow-Man-Dreamcast-_.jpg

Sonic adventure and Resident Evil Code Veronica!

Also Jet Set Radio (or Jet Grind Radio if in Americaland), Metropolis street racer is one of my favorites too, if you like the Project gotham racing games you'll like that.

If you can get them the Shenmue games but they won't be cheap, I have some emulator discs so I also play MAME, megadrive, master system, NES, SNES and a bunch of others on my DC.

Don't forget ChuChu Rocket!

Ok so i got my dreamcast yesterday and am sorry to say but I think I'll have to put my pandora down for a little while (not too long though i cant stay mad at it). I can't believe how cool it is and now realise why everyone wants the emulator working so badly. I also saw a post from someone today about a portable one being released in japan and i officially want one oh well a new thing to crave for me i suppose

Back