SEGA Dreamcast

PeeZapp

I just bought a dreamcast off ebay for $150 it came with 2 controls, ready 2 rumble boxing, crazy taxi, jet grind radio, virtua tennis, sonic adventure, Tony hawks, maken x, wwf attitude, metropolis street racer, sega gt, nhl 2k, blue stinger, vigilante 2nd offense & snow surfers,

was wondering if anyone out there thinks i should buy any other games or this will be enough too keep me busy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try to get Super Puzzle Fighter 2 X… I love to play that game with my girlfriend!

Shenmue, I would like to find it cheap.

Soul Calibur F**KING GREAT FIGHTING GAME! Plus the Dreamcast version is the best one, even better than the arcade version IIRC.

If you're filthy rich, buy Ikaruga, the DreamCast version has the advantage of being rendered at VGA resolution, where the GameCube one is stuck with regular TV resolution.

So, nicer graphics
wink.gif
(you'll need a VGA box for your dreamcast, or mod it to install a VGA connector)

You already got a bunch of good games there.

Also...find or make a Utopia Disk.

It does wonders and turns your Dreamcast into a region free console, meaning you can play any DC game from around the world.

Do not pirate games though, please.

Also...find or make a Utopia Disk.

It does wonders and turns your Dreamcast into a region free console, meaning you can play any DC game from around the world.

Do not pirate games though, please.

Hey yea would like to try that games are so much cheaper from the US so would be good might start looking now and definately no pirating done here like to have the book and all if possible :)

Try to get Super Puzzle Fighter 2 X… I love to play that game with my girlfriend!

Shenmue, I would like to find it cheap.

Soul Calibur F**KING GREAT FIGHTING GAME! Plus the Dreamcast version is the best one, even better than the arcade version IIRC.

If you're filthy rich, buy Ikaruga, the DreamCast version has the advantage of being rendered at VGA resolution, where the GameCube one is stuck with regular TV resolution.

So, nicer graphics
wink.gif
(you'll need a VGA box for your dreamcast, or mod it to install a VGA connector)

You already got a bunch of good games there.

Ok thanks heaps i tried to find shenmue already and was a bit pricey same as ikaruga might wait till next months paycheque for those but both look like definates. I also just put an ebay bid on super puzzle fighter so fingers crossed.

Hm, too bad. The Dreamcast is probably the easiest system to pirate games for (and play on the original system), but only on ones made before October 2000.

Mine's just a plain ol' white one from August 1999...that I can play Ikaruga on for free. :)

Hm, too bad. The Dreamcast is probably the easiest system to pirate games for (and play on the original system), but only on ones made before October 2000.
I have a black TREAMCAST too and that plays any region but i have no clue about pirating games on it??

ikaruga and Radiant Silvergun are two of my favs. yeah i know Radiant sg is a saturn jap game.

Last edited:
Treamcasts can read CD-Rs too, I think. (I know what a Treamcast is.) Send me a PM, perhaps I can help (though it's been a while).

Please, no talk about pirating games on this forum, thanks.

Yeah, I made a disc full of homebrew, works fine! Just burned it.

Just sold my dream cast with 4 controllers, bunch of vmu's and soul caliber at a yard sale on saturday. Hard decision to make, but I hadn't played it in forever...I have so many games I don't play, seems a waste for it to collect dust...

Back