SecuMax Encryption/Decryption Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRK

I found this tools in the Gp32 site of Firefly.
Does a DL of it exist?
Umm...or...cabn i copy and run decrypted Games on my GP32 with the original Firmware? (Or usually with another Firmware?)

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

you can't download it.
using it would make you a pirate, and the GP32 doesn't need pirates...

why so angry?
i just wanted do know if it works do copy and run encrypted games, emus and other stuff on a real GP.
i dont want to pirate GP32 games!
I dont own a GP yet, but i hope soon.
Pirates aren't good for this little fine Handheld.(But for its Big Enemie Nintendo :D )

There is nothing illegal about having the decryption program, only when you use it on encrypted software.

It's the equivalent of buying a cd burner, the message is not the medium. With this in mind, somebody should post a link to it for the community to download.

The difference is that a cd burner has uses that don't involve piracy. A secumax decrypter would have only one use for the gp32 community, to decrypt romz.

It's this board's policy that piracy of gp32 games is not good, and is not to be discussed. Simple, huh?

Just drop it.

what If you Own the game?? Then its LEGAL to use it (isn't it?? :p)

Also what if u have bought the game, got it played it and your GP32 Dies and u have to get a new GP32?? You have to Buy the game again for it to play on your new GP32 dont you??....

but the Data on a CD you cant delete, but a SMC you can.
And if you delete your game and don't have a Backup, then you are Pissed off!

Whenever you crack a game, whether you own it or not, you are breaking the law, as the license that comes with the game forbids it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back