Sd Card Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Iota said:
Will the Pandora support high-capacity SD cards? (SDHC)

of course it will. Any size. Currently the biggest are 32GB and if you buy two and configure raid0 you have 64GB with twice speed (40MB/sec).

about price - I think that you've found a good deal. But maybe someone else knows a better one.

Last edited by a moderator:
cosurgi said:
Don Iota said:
Will the Pandora support high-capacity SD cards? (SDHC)

of course it will. Any size. Currently the biggest are 32GB and if you buy two and configure raid0 you have 64GB with twice speed (40MB/sec).

about price - I think that you've found a good deal. But maybe someone else knows a better one.
Thanks for the quick response!

The only problem with the 32GB cards, is that they range well over $100 which is more than I'm willing to spend at this time.

I've actually found another card: A Transcend 16GB w/ compact card reader, which I'll need because my computer cannot read SDHC, for 53.18 including shipping.
Link

I'll probably end up going with that one, unless anyone can suggest where I can get a 16GB SD card AND a card reader for $50.

Last edited by a moderator:
you don't need a card reader, because you can connect Pandora to your home network with wifi. Or communicate using BT. You need to read FAQs anyway. They are a sticky topic on this forum, and apparently you didn't read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back