sd card problem

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
My sd cards will not open or respond to stylus clicks.The other icons on my desktop will load fine.If i go into the file system icon i still cannot access my sd card.I can still run music on audacious and load emulators.I cant access

my movies via panplayer.It was fine.I installed hotfix 5 pnd and medafen the pcengine emu and wbar.I had yet to apply the hotfix though,but since have.Whats going on?I have hotfix 5 installed.Do i still need to do a reflash to see if that will help.Strange.

I also removed the battery for ten minutes,no luck.I have also tried it in both sdcard slots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a spare SD card?

If you have then format it with the Panasonic SD Formatting tool, stick a few PNDs on it and see if that works. Sounds like your cards file system could possibly be damaged.

If you have then format it with the Panasonic SD Formatting tool, stick a few PNDs on it and see if that works. Sounds like your cards file system could possibly be damaged.
yes i have a spare sd card.dowloading formatting tool now.

yep.put my sd data on my laptop and formatted the card using panasonic formatter.Now everythings fine again.Thanks.

What type of SD card are most people using??

16GB class 6??

I'm just wondering if there's a check disc tool command that can be run from the terminal to check the SD cards in an attempt to fix corruptions?

Back