Sd Card - Not Always Mounted

cmunoz

Still Fresh
When I turn on my caanoo, about half the time (seems to be random) the games, apps, etc. from the SD card don't show up. Physically removing and replacing the card makes them show up no problem, but I don't want to wear out the physical parts.
Is this a regularly occuring phenomenon or is there something wrong with my caanoo? Should I replace it or live with it? Is there something I can do to make the files show up every time?

I have the same problem. I wouldn't worry about wearing out any parts though. Just be careful when you remove and replace sd card.

I noticed the same problem after I upgraded to 1.6.0 firmware I think - haven't tried the newest (1.6.1)

I believe it to be a design issue personally, taking the SD Card out and putting back in while it's switched off seems to work, and as it's switched off it can't be anything to do with software. When I get round to it I'll take a look, it's probably possible to fix it by bending out the connectors slightly, it's my belief that they don't always make connection.

Back