GP2X Sd Card Info

karmacop911

Still Fresh
In preperation for my acquisition of a gp2x i wanted to take the time to get the info on SD cards and possibly grab one while they're cheap on ebay. who knows how the demand will rise once gp2x is fully released and becomes a househole brand? ;-)

so, the basics. what SD cards work, and what sizes? what is to be avoided? will "high-speed" cards work? what is the BARE minimum that i can use solely for software development - i.e. i plan to use a card that requires no space for mp3's or other programs.

all the best,

Roger

karmacop911 posted on Dec 3 2005 at 07:29 PM said:
In preperation for my acquisition of a gp2x i wanted to take the time to get the info on SD cards and possibly grab one while they're cheap on ebay. who knows how the demand will rise once gp2x is fully released and becomes a househole brand? ;-)

so, the basics. what SD cards work, and what sizes? what is to be avoided? will "high-speed" cards work? what is the BARE minimum that i can use solely for software development - i.e. i plan to use a card that requires no space for mp3's or other programs.

all the best,

Roger

We don't know. What works for one person doesn't work for the next. Only safe bet is to stick with 1 gig size since 2 gig doesn't work yet for anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about speed guys?
Has anyone tried a 150x? 66x? ...compared to good old 256MB sandisk ones?

Cheers,
JBB

Back