Scummvm Skywalker Port Released

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
D_Skywalk released a new ScummVM Port, based on DJWillis Port and the stable 0.9.0 version.

scummvm.jpg

- FIXED mouse code - No more stops when you change your direction
- FIXED sound code - Trying with a new configuration (please send me your feedback).
- ADDED new Aspect Ratio code - D_Skywalker added a new code, now you can do change on/off the aspect ratio correction. (coded by himself)
- New supported Libs:
* Raw audio.
* MP3 audio.
* OGG Vorbis audio.
* Mpeg Videos (Broken Sword 1 and 2)

Download: ScummVM Skywalker Port
Homepage: http://david.dantoine.org/contenido/11/
News Source: www.gp32spain.com

Great, haven't tried it since the old gp32!

Thanks for the ogg support.

ive been waiting for an update for his for ages. :D

Anyone know if it can run the "FULL TALKIE" edition of simon the sorcerer if so where can i get it (i have the originals on pc cd/ Amiga 9 floppies and a cd32 version)

yes i like this game :D

clarky2o2o posted on Jul 15 2006 at 01:46 PM said:

Anyone know if it can run the "FULL TALKIE" edition of simon the sorcerer if so where can i get it (i have the originals on pc cd/ Amiga 9 floppies and a cd32 version)

As far as I'm aware no, as you won't be able to reach the save/exit menu due to a key needing to be mapped. However I'm sure this is a very simple thing to do.

Thanks for the new port, by the way! Does it crash less? The old version used to crash every 10-15 minutes (I still played it though. :) )

Allan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Muncher666 posted on Jul 15 2006 at 12:04 AM said:
clarky2o2o posted on Jul 15 2006 at 01:46 PM said:

As far as I'm aware no, as you won't be able to reach the save/exit menu due to a key needing to be mapped. However I'm sure this is a very simple thing to do.

Thanks for the new port, by the way! Does it crash less? The old version used to crash every 10-15 minutes (I still played it though. :) )

Allan.
I really dont see why it crashed for you guys. I played the entire DotT straight through with out a single crash. Thats about 3 hours right there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah, so this is the best ScummVM on the GP2X now? (I can`t try now cause I can`t find my damn card reader - again)

Thanks for your coments :D

This is a Alpha release because i need your feedback to release a "full working" ScummVM for GP2x.

Known bugs:
- Mpeg Videos are Slooowly (we need the 2nd processor?).
- When you exit, if you re-enter to the program, ScummVM dont start and hangs the gp2x (will be a problem with the mixer?).

I know too, that some games dont save the game correctly, but wich? :unsure:

Enjoy & sorry for my english guys :ph34r:

Pd: EvilDragon, my nick is "D_Skywalk" without "er" ;)

the previous version was pretty much perfect for me already but oh well lets have some more progress... :) keep up the good work young skywalker

Scummvm isn't working for me anymore (It was last time I checked) . . . do I need to have the files/games in a certain place?

EDIT: I'm still on firmware 1.4, could this be the problem?

as being based on the source of scummvm 0.9 does this mean it actually works with the feeble files?

Back