Scummvm Help

christmascard

Still Fresh
Hi all, I just became the proud owner of a brand new Caanoo today but I am having a little problem that I was hoping somebody here could give me some guidance with! I have installed ScummVM v1.2.1 with Day of the Tentacle and Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis but I can't get the speech to play in either game. All the music seems to play fine and I can enable the subtitles but can't figure out what I am doing wrong! Is there a setting I need to change somewhere?? Thanks in advance for the help :)

Are you sure you have the "CD" versions of the games that include speech? I have both games on my Caanoo and they have speech. Pretty sure I had to find the particular versions that include speech.

Yes they both say they are CD versions, but maybe I need to look again. I have just tried Sam & Max and that works properly so it must be a problem with the games rather than my settings. Thanks for the response

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but the latest ScummVM 1.4.1 (stable) is now available for GP2X, WIZ and Caanoo on the official ScummVM download page: ScummVM Download

mats158 said:
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but the latest ScummVM 1.4.1 (stable) is now available for GP2X, WIZ and Caanoo on the official ScummVM download page: ScummVM Download
Yup and it's great. Lands of Lore on the Caanoo, hooray.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back