Screenshotting the spam threads

Silent-Hunter

Hardcore Member
I've found the spam that is posted in this forum so hilarious, I've started keeping screenshots of it.

That's nice.

Do we really need a thread for this? Can we get the above post added to Absurdism Corner so we can discuss (if people feel it is worth discussing) without having another thread to irritate those that don't care about off-topic stuff when checking new posts?

I'm sorry, I didn't realize this would be a problem, I thought it was funny. I also thought this type of thing was what the offtopic discussions area was for. I don't know how to delete this.

The funny thing is, that some of this Spam-Bots have the preorder-sign.

That's nice.

Do we really need a thread for this? Can we get the above post added to Absurdism Corner so we can discuss (if people feel it is worth discussing) without having another thread to irritate those that don't care about off-topic stuff when checking new posts?

I think it'd be more on-topic than the off-topic threads.. It's not really an Absurdism thing..

I think it'd be more on-topic than the off-topic threads.. It's not really an Absurdism thing..
This thread seems to be a better example of Absurdism than most of what is posted in Absurdism Corner. Regardless, you are the mod.

Not sure how to make this post on topic...@Silent-Hunter, do you want to share some of your pics?

upload_2016-11-28_23-9-13.png

[doublepost=1480396280,1480396170][/doublepost]
upload_2016-11-28_23-11-12.png

I spend a good part of my day cleaning these out just for them to show up again in screenshot form...
Sorry! But you have to admit, the badly translated grammar is unintentionally hilarious right?
[doublepost=1480400257,1480400214][/doublepost]0.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Sorry, what preorder signs?
It looks like that was a little hickup of my browser.

There was a little red symbol below the Nickname which said "pre".
I thought it stands for "preorderer", because it appeared below my Nickname short after my pyra-preorder.

After your question I took a good look.
It was a Error-Message of an browser plugin which said -> "presentation error" on an to small place ;)

And we need a poll;-)
Did you make one yet?

How would one appreciate you for that work if no one ever sees what you do.
Thank you for keeping the forums clean.
This is one of those things where when they are doing their job you never see all the work they do. Well, until now.

BTW, I just reported a few more. Thanks, mods.

Well I'll play along this time, I was looking through my pictures on my dropbox account and found this gem from last year along with my comment before banning:

spammer_outoftime.png

That one is better than most, though.

Yesterday there was one about rubbing cinnamon and lime juice or something on your face to grow a beard. (If you are capable of growing a beard just stop shaving and it will grow on its own, assuming you are somewhat healthy.)

Back