Scart Cable For N64/ Snes/ Cube


PinkSpider

Shit.
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
3,507
Age
40
Location
Hull.
Website
www.giglio1.karoo.net
Right I got my N64 today for free (sweet) and Ive odered Lylat Wars so im pretty much set. Anyways I remember the cube, snes and n64 have the same cable stuff, however my snes doesent have an av out (I used to use my cubes before I sold it). So where can get one of these on the cheap?
 
i'm sure they have the on amazon.i have a gold plated cable that has one scart and connections to cube,xbox,ps2 and dc in one.anyway,if the cube one works on n64 as well,just looks on amazon for a cube scart cable,no?
 
Probably find it easier if you look for a coax or RCA cable rather than SCART which is rare outside of England.
 
Blah posted on Feb 22 2005 at 05:51 AM said:
Probably find it easier if you look for a coax or RCA cable rather than SCART which is rare outside of England.
​

He is from England.

Maplins, Jumble sales, Charity shops, Dark corner of Game, Woolworth or some other gaming shop.

Trooper
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I know that...Its just that if you want to get one off the internet, you might have to get one that isn't scart + a converter.
 
Blah posted on Feb 22 2005 at 06:10 AM said:
I know that...Its just that if you want to get one off the internet, you might have to get one that isn't scart + a converter.
​

That`s why i said.

"Maplins, Jumble sales, Charity shops, Dark corner of Game, Woolworth or some other gaming shop."

Trooper
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top