Scart Cable For N64/ Snes/ Cube

PinkSpider

Shit.
Website
www.giglio1.karoo.net
Right I got my N64 today for free (sweet) and Ive odered Lylat Wars so im pretty much set. Anyways I remember the cube, snes and n64 have the same cable stuff, however my snes doesent have an av out (I used to use my cubes before I sold it). So where can get one of these on the cheap?

i'm sure they have the on amazon.i have a gold plated cable that has one scart and connections to cube,xbox,ps2 and dc in one.anyway,if the cube one works on n64 as well,just looks on amazon for a cube scart cable,no?

Probably find it easier if you look for a coax or RCA cable rather than SCART which is rare outside of England.

Blah posted on Feb 22 2005 at 05:51 AM said:
Probably find it easier if you look for a coax or RCA cable rather than SCART which is rare outside of England.

He is from England.

Maplins, Jumble sales, Charity shops, Dark corner of Game, Woolworth or some other gaming shop.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that...Its just that if you want to get one off the internet, you might have to get one that isn't scart + a converter.

Blah posted on Feb 22 2005 at 06:10 AM said:
I know that...Its just that if you want to get one off the internet, you might have to get one that isn't scart + a converter.

That`s why i said.

"Maplins, Jumble sales, Charity shops, Dark corner of Game, Woolworth or some other gaming shop."

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back