"saddam Hussein Dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goity posted on Dec 30 2006 at 02:12 PM said:
I can't believe they videoed it. That's kinda sick.
*Goes back to watch the Passion of the Christ*

Last edited by a moderator:
TelcoLou posted on Dec 29 2006 at 09:12 PM said:
Via CNN:

"Former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein is dead -- executed by hanging for killings committed during a brutal crackdown nearly 25 years ago –- Iraqi TV stations report."

</first to report it here folks ;) >

funny3bx1.gif

Ok, so 3000(U.S. citizens, America doesn't count others)Americans died and around 20,000 were injured for one man. Not to mention all the civilian casualties. Wow...what a fair deal. Hey why don't we go after castro and do it all again? Oooh that sounds like an instant success, just like Iraq. After all look at how much the people there just looove the government. God bless America. ;)

OMars posted on Dec 30 2006 at 12:44 PM said:
Ok, so 3000(U.S. citizens, America doesn't count others)Americans died and around 20,000 were injured for one man. Not to mention all the civilian casualties. Wow...what a fair deal. Hey why don't we go after castro and do it all again? Oooh that sounds like an instant success, just like Iraq. After all look at how much the people there just looove the government. God bless America. ;)

Get yer facts straight bub ... it was for oil, not a man :(

Technically, it was for both. Its quite sad if u think about it. One of the world's last dictators id now dead leaving only Bush and Castro.

Oh and I'd love to see america going after Castro again. 360 something attempts at assassination and the americans still couldn't kill him. Long live castro. Personally, I dont see wat he's done wrong to deserve that kind of treatment.

LOL, i just saw a report withn arabs dancing on the streets of Detroit. That´s kinda weird, everytime you see dancing arabs on the street, its because someone died... heh, i think if Bush dies, i might even join in ;)

Fishbong posted on Dec 30 2006 at 03:46 PM said:
LOL, i just saw a report withn arabs dancing on the streets of Detroit. That´s kinda weird, everytime you see dancing arabs on the street, its because someone died... heh, i think if Bush dies, i might even join in ;)
Those Arabs are infedels, it is extremely against Islam to even crack a smile when somebody dies. They worship Irannis with ideas that just complicate the world and make muslims look bad. If anybody should die, it's them.

the drudgereport has the full uncut video, he seems to hang in almost slow motion he is also clearly saying something.

I guess Hussein knew far too much about what has really gone on in the middle east in the last 30 years for the west to allow him to live.

OMars posted on Dec 30 2006 at 08:40 PM said:
Those Arabs are infedels, it is extremely against Islam to even crack a smile when somebody dies. They worship Irannis with ideas that just complicate the world and make muslims look bad. If anybody should die, it's them.

Respect.

The entire tone of your post gives me the impression that you were in some way pro-Saddam.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 30 2006 at 09:33 PM said:
The entire tone of your post gives me the impression that you were in some way pro-Saddam.
Or I might be a muslim... ;)

@craigix: He was saying his last rights(rites?), but they hung him before he finished. Before that he was asking, "Is this really what manhood is?". That was because the witnesses were chanting the name of Moqtada Al-Sadr.

He is connected(not a theory, this is true)to Prime Minister Nouri Al-Maliki. Al-Sadr and Al-Maliki are both part of a terrorist party called "Hasb Al-Da'wa". This party was started in the early eighties as radical Islam was gaining popularity. They committed a terrorist attack on a few buildings and this lead to a war with Iran(where Hasb Al-Da'wa was started). Now tell me why Rumsfeld decided to hand the government over to the first radical Islamist/Terrorist groups in all of Iraq's history. That is simply inexplicable by the general public.

@daclassicgamingmaster: That explains why I think that way about Saddam. Even though he was a dictator, he was nowhere near as horrid as the current government in Iraq is.

craigix posted on Dec 31 2006 at 02:18 AM said:
the drudgereport has the full uncut video, he seems to hang in almost slow motion he is also clearly saying something.
I'm still traumatised from stupidly watching the beheading video from a while ago (real or fake it was still gross). I'm sure this isn't nearly as bad but I'd probably still feel sick.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 30 2006 at 03:57 AM said:
Vimacs posted on Dec 29 2006 at 10:38 PM said:
So when do they hang that guy who started a war for false reasons and that was denied by the un?
Sorry, couldn't resist, I ban myself.
Well at this point, about 80% of our country would agree with you. I know I do.

Yeah Bush and Cheney should both be twisting in the wind along side Saddam. How many have died in Iraq now including Americans AND Iraqi civilians? Many more than Saddam killed I bet.

Well at least Haliburton is very profitablt due to the no bid war contracts, that makes it all worth it right :rolleyes:

This whole thing is just sad.

The video is out their on a few sites... It no way near as bad as that beheading video which was just sick.. You see him standing and they put it around his neck then he is saying something as they drop the trap door and you hear a big woooooting as the rope snaps tight and then they go up the stairs for a top view of him hanging. I think he was dead instantly as they used the old snap the neck method instead of the chocking to death method...

oh yea, what a bunch of bastards... They made him miss the New years Party!!!!

I think it's sick that they filmed this. :(

Don't they have any respect? No, instead they lower themselelves to the values of saddam..

cozmic posted on Dec 31 2006 at 12:41 PM said:
I think it's sick that they filmed this. :(

Don't they have any respect? No, instead they lower themselelves to the values of saddam..
People have always gone to public hangings however in the past, they lacked the technology to record them. I don't think it is any better or worse than watching it in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back