Sad To Finish It...

razzy posted on Mar 31 2005 at 06:32 PM said:
Kop_007 posted on Mar 31 2005 at 06:20 PM said:
Resident Evil is the daddy of Survival Horror but the only game that has made me, and I say this with years of unblemished hetrosexuality, 'scared', is Silent Hill 2 on the PS2.

Sickening, dodgy, unerving stuff.
I think with Resident Evil 4 It's more the sheer number of the buggers attacking from all angles that puts the fear of god into you rather than scary moments like the dogs jumping through the window in the first game.

You know what was boss, in the GC version when you're strolling through thinking "ah, yes, I've done it before, here they come"...but they dont...until a litlle bit later that is...muwhha..ha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. the sheer number fo guys attacking u in resi evil 4 is freaky especially when ur in the castle and u get the key for the big door and then the room just suddenly fills with buggers. i hate that bit cause i shot all of their heads off and those things came out and one bit my head off. I haven't tried silent hill. is it worth giving it a try now?

argh!

I've been looking everywhere for a copy of resi 4. no-one has it! I went to Brighton, London and Lincoln and everywhere I looked it was out of stock.

grrr....

games you should play on the gamecube:

resident evil (the remake on the gc is AMAZING, and in parts is pretty nerve-wracking)
Pikmin 2
Metroid prime 1&2
Skies of Arcadia legends
Eternal Darkness

and on the ps2 or xbox has anyone tried psi-ops: the mindgate conspiracy, I'm playing it at the moment and its great!

firefly1201 posted on Mar 31 2005 at 07:35 PM said:
I didn't really like Silent Hill 4 that much, to be honest. Haven't played the second installment, however.

Silent Hill 4 isn't really the first Silent Hill game you should play. I'm a pretty big Silent Hill fan but I couldn't bring myself to complete the 4th. It had great ideas but the gameplay was shoddy and the possible scary moments were wasted as the game was just too bright (the wheelchair corridor for example).

You should definately check out 2.

I've been looking everywhere for a copy of resi 4. no-one has it! I went to Brighton, London and Lincoln and everywhere I looked it was out of stock.

Yeah it seems to be sold out over here aswell. Apparently it hasn't sold aswell as was expected so I guess there weren't a whole lot of copies produced. I got my copy from Play.com.

soon as my loan cheque comes in its off to amazon.com to buy resi 4 and a new monitor.

I hate the fact that even nintendo underestimate the popularity of their own console :(

yeah, anyone who hasn't played Skies should pick it up! really fun rpg that leaves you with good memories :D

Yeah im gonna pick up Skies of Arcadia but none of the shops near me have it at the mo. And is pikmin 2 worth picking up if u've got pikmin 1 and haven't finished it? I've only got a few pieces to go to finish it but is it worth getting the second? And i guess ud all recommend getting Paper Mario 2 then? i would have got it for xmas but i wanted tales of symphonia instead which i might add if u've played skies then u should give tales of symphonia a shot.

davey g posted on Apr 1 2005 at 11:02 PM said:

Yeah it seems to be sold out over here aswell. Apparently it hasn't sold aswell as was expected so I guess there weren't a whole lot of copies produced. I got my copy from Play.com.

I think you'll find that when something sells out that it's generally considered a success. Who has said that it hasnt sold well?

You really should proof read your posts before contradicting yourself in such a hilarious manner :lol: .

razzy posted on Apr 3 2005 at 11:50 AM said:
I think you'll find that when something sells out that it's generally considered a success. Who has said that it hasnt sold well?

You really should proof read your posts before contradicting yourself in such a hilarious manner :lol: .
Oh man ... read line by line.
Yeah it seems to be sold out over here aswell.
Ok so it's sold out ...
Apparently it hasn't sold aswell as was expected
Yet it hasn't sold aswell as was expected ...
so I guess there weren't a whole lot of copies produced.
WOWSERS!

I sold my gamecube last year, but am gonna buy a new one just for resi 4!!!! Any germans her know if the german version has an english version? Es ist immer besser auf Englisch...

Back