Running Streetfighter on Emus - Help please !!!

bigben

Still Fresh
Ive tried running Streetfighter 2 on both Pc engine emus and the gfx are corrupted on both - ive tried the rom on emus on my pc and its fine. Anybody got any idea what might be causing this or a way to rectify it?

cheers

GFX glitches means that game is not properly emulated. Wait for next version or try for example Strip Fighter II ;) Its even better because of naked chicks ;)))

Not really taken by Strip Fighter - got a PC to look at roody pics!!!!

GPengine is a great work - Hopefully they will try and include SGX code in the next release (nudge nudge) Just want to play Ghouls and Ghosts !!!!

If time is any indication, sadly it's more likely that a Megadrive/Genesis emulator will come out first, and then you'll be able to play those two on that...if history is any indication. I didn't even know SuperGrafix was supported at all yet cos' last time I really checked woulda been 5 years ago! And those were the two games that didn't run, except for CD games...same thing back then. Oh well. History so far has been a good indication of the GP32's emulator progress...just look back 5 or 6 years and it's actually quite familiar :)

Back