Noob Needs Help

peterspags

Still Fresh
Hi

I am very new to this gp2x game and only got my f200 yesterday ive managed to get mame, snes, megadrive emus working but im really struggerling with the amiga ive got the kick rom but when starting all i get is a black screen what am i doing wrong.

thx in advance

By the way this is my very first post on any forum thats how new i am to all this.

oooops think im in the wrong section

spags said:
Hi

I am very new to this gp2x game and only got my f200 yesterday ive managed to get mame, snes, megadrive emus working but im really struggerling with the amiga ive got the kick rom but when starting all i get is a black screen what am i doing wrong.

thx in advance

By the way this is my very first post on any forum thats how new i am to all this.

Double check your kick rom. Make sure its the full kick rom and not the smaller one. Not sure what the size should be, I think it says in the read me.

Also if you are loading through the Tweak check it in notepad to make sure your not overclocked too high. I usually find I need to change OC to 245 or less

Last edited by a moderator:
foleyjo said:
spags said:
Hi

thx in advance

Double check your kick rom. Make sure its the full kick rom and not the smaller one. Not sure what the size should be, I think it says in the read me.

Also if you are loading through the Tweak check it in notepad to make sure your not overclocked too high. I usually find I need to change OC to 245 or less

spags said:
foleyjo said:
spags said:
Hi

thx in advance

Yes i have the 512 kb rom not the smaller one but i dont understand the second part of what you said any chance of explaining thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i now can get the emu to work but cant get any of the roms to run any ideas

Managed to get alien breed to start but freezes, slowly but surely getting there. lol

Had a very playable game of pinball fan starting to hang of this

Back