Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Super Mario Kart | Kart-Racing | SNES | Fastest Time Trial

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Golden Axe | Beat 'em Up | MD/Gen | Score upon Completion

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
The vote for round 3 is over, and game 1 has been decided as the arcade version of The New Zealand Story.

However, for game 2 we had three games in joint first place with two votes each. Please see the poll above and vote for whichever game you think we ought to play.

For screenshots, videos and all sorts of other information, please see Monkeychops' excellent Master Nominations List

Last edited by a moderator:
Woot! Golden axe is taking the lead! Wish it was the arcade version though, there was an arcade when I grew up called Rocco's that all the kids had their birthday pardies at where all the games were free and I always played golden axe for at least half the time I was there.

That's the luck of the draw, I guess. Until the last moment, Golden Axe was in third place, but then the last three votes all went to it and pushed it to the top!

Any thoughts on the scoring mechanism by the way? 'Score on completion' initially sounded like it was the score once you've beaten the game, but given it takes about half an hour to play through, I guess that's not the intention. It's another one that doesn't show you your score as you play, but then shows you a 'total score' out of 100 (ish) when you finish, by the looks of it. High 'total score' sounds the most sensible way to play it to me.

Hey look, we have the US's political system split: 40% want one thing, 40% want another and 20% want yet another.

And lo! A new challenger has risen to the top like cream, just in time for the deadline. It's official, we're playing Super Mario Kart on the Super NES. We'll be playing for the shortest times in <b>time trial mode</b>. I'm going to propose we play on Bowser's Castle 3, unless people think that circuit's too hard, since I don't know of any crazy exploits/short cuts you can take on that track, though I assume it's possible to boost your way round.

Back