Roger Waters The Wall

Cas

Hi

Fuck I'm buzzing, just got back a little while ago from Roger Waters The Wall at the O2 in London.

Some complained about ticket price, but I tell ya it was some fucking show, absolutely superb

and worth every one of my pennies :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Fuck I'm buzzing, just got back a little while ago from Roger Waters The Wall at the O2 in London.

Some complained about ticket price, but I tell ya it was some fucking show, absolutely superb

That would have been a cool show to see. Animals is one of my favorite albums of all time.

The Dark Side of the Moon is my favorite album of all time. Pink Floyd isn't my favorite band, however, but the pure genius that went into that album astounds me. I also really like a few of their other albums as well, but I'm not sure if I'd want to see just Waters without at least David Gilmour.

Hi

Is that this one http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/298492

Hi

Yup that's the one.

I really do not understands these idiots who do not understand why the symbolism is being used.

Other religious symbols are dropped from the planes in an animation besides theirs, as are symbols of greed etc, it is just

a way to show everything that is wrong in the world, money, big corporate companies, religion etc, etc.

Where are these peoples brains, ah yes of coarse, firmly wedged up there arses, use their religious symbol

and its, oh you hate us because you used our religious symbol without finding out or understanding what the

symbolism is being for/about.

Case closed, as they say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back