RMA's

milesy

Still Fresh
For those that have had to send their pride and joys away, how have your experiences been? I'm only asking as I sent mine back last week Monday (one of the 8 or so with u/s wife modules) and was just wondering when I'd be getting that lovely email to say that a Pandora had been sent to me. When I checked the DHL site to see when they'd received it, I was pretty surprised to see that 2 delivery attempts had been made and now the Pandora is on hold. This brings me to the crux of the matter, as I'm recovering from my fifth knee operation in 3 years my wife said she'd get it sent from work, seeing as it would just be a quick turnaround. However, now that it's in hold, they'll call her as the sender to ask what to do, and whether to attempt again to a specific person. To do that though I'll need a contact number and a name to give them, and I don't have those. How has everyone else gone about this? I ordered through Craig, and sent it back to the website address that was given to me by Jacqueline.

I have to add that although I've had good contact over the past 2 years whenever I've had issues, I'm really hacked off with this, simply because my wife will get grief for doing me a favour and a couple of failed delivery attempts.

First thing I did via email, and tried to call, but the number is only open from 10am til 4pm Mon to Fri.

Had to send my console back for a faulty d-pad. They said they shipped my new one out ten days ago, May 6th.

Their shipping it to the US think Ill get it this week?

On topic: yes I would send her an email. Try to send it during the day (their time) that is when I have had the best luck in getting a quick response

Just tried the number again and still the same message about only being open from 10 to 4. Anyone got any contact numbers I could try?

Also just sent a PM to Craig about this. I'm getting more and more upset about the fact that it seems pretty impossible to get in touch with anyone about this (disregarding email as I know they have a backlog seeing as my mails aren't getting read until after about 3 days).

Just received a call from Jacqueline (she really is awesome) with sincere apologies about not being able to pick up the RMA'd pandora. She also confirmed that they would take delivery of it tomorrow from DHL, and send my new unit out to me today.

As an aside, I understand completely why 'personal' numbers aren't published, especially for a project that has had so many problems, but in RMA instances there really should be more information given as to who the recipient will be. Still, can't fail to be impressed by such a small band of workers who are obviously doing the best they can in difficult circumstances.

Thanks, and so am I.

Just received my 'Your pandora has been shipped' mail, now I'm excited all over again. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The waiting is not nearly as bad as it was before, hopefully be with me on Wednesday/Thursday.

It's here! :lol:

Just received my new pandora, and apart from the left nub feeling very loose, it's all good. Best of all it connected to my wireless LAN with no problems. I am once again a very happy bunny, so thank you to all that helped make that happen. :)

Back