RIOT Tag-Team coding competition

By the way, was any of these games updated or continued in development (besides Paper Wars and rainy day, I know they are still working on but also no updates yet )?

By the way, was any of these games updated or continued in development (besides Paper Wars and rainy day, I know they are still working on but also no updates yet )?
AAAA is considered finished.

Also ....

aaaa2.png

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of those games really need some more work. Prometheon for example has been consistently crashing on me (though I don't think it is always in the same place).

Allright, the competition is long over, but sadly there is some bad news to report:

Etronixmart, one of the sponsors apparently is a scammer and not delivering the promised goods (two Dingoo A320's).

This means two developers still have not received their well deserved prize and probably never will.

Uni is kindly asking you to donate, so the developers of AAAA and Shootet are still getting some prize.

Also feel free to distribute this review of the story and tell everyone to not buy anything from this shady company.

Developers should remove the Etronixmart logo from the splashscreen and possible mentions in the credits.

You can read more details in this official post

Back