Return Of The Sith

Axeman

Axemeister
Website
Visit site
Well...

A few days ago, big George announced that the new Star Wars film was to be called "Return of the Sith".

Damn site better sounding than the previous two... C'mon gGeorge... salvage something from the fire!!!

The last 2 star wars movies were shit, I expect this to be the same. Not that im a fan of the series.

The problem is Lucas doesn't like actors so he uses as few as possible, in the past you couldn't do that but now...

Some of Attack of the Clones was ok, but the dialogue was probably the worst of the series. And Hayden Christensen is shit.

maltloaf posted on Jul 27 2004 at 05:50 PM said:
i read on another forum it was "revenge of the sith"

who knows ;)
Bollocks

That's what I meant.

Been off work sick today - my head's all messed up!

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon its gonna be better because it will finally conclude why everything happens in the original trilogy

but the plots sorta predictable

Anakin and Padme get it on

lil' uns are born

some sort of argument occurs where Leia lives with Queen and Luke lives with Anakin

Anakin goes evil so probably gets dumped sumwhere (or with 'mother')

Anaking gets 'killed' by Obi-Wan, only to return

mattmagoo posted on Jul 27 2004 at 06:56 PM said:
I reckon its gonna be better because it will finally conclude why everything happens in the original trilogy

lil' uns are born

some sort of argument occurs where Leia lives with Queen and Luke lives with Anakin

Well.. you got it wrong there...

The twins are born right at the end, and whisked away straight off to Alderaan and Tatooine for safekeeping away from their (by this time) rather nasty father....

After the previous two movies, I really have no hope for this. I'm a big fan of the original trilogy, but George Lucas used to be a better director; now he's just your typical Hollywood "big special effects and cheesy dialogue" kinda guy.

Axeman posted on Jul 27 2004 at 07:02 PM said:
mattmagoo posted on Jul 27 2004 at 06:56 PM said:

lil' uns are born

Well.. you got it wrong there...

The twins are born right at the end, and whisked away straight off to Alderaan and Tatooine for safekeeping away from their (by this time) rather nasty father....
sorry

I havent seen the originals for a decade (and I was oly 7 when i atched them)

woogal posted on Jul 27 2004 at 09:24 PM said:
George Lucas used to be a better director
Well I've heard that THX 1138 is supposed to be quite good, and the directing in A New Hope wasn't too bad, but has he actually directed anything else worth talking about?
thx is excellent, well worth a watch

oppressive society
no one has a gender
no one has an identity

THX 1138 is one of the citizens and starts to have feelings for his housemate, even tho love / romance / sex is banned.

maltloaf posted on Jul 28 2004 at 07:43 AM said:
woogal posted on Jul 27 2004 at 09:24 PM said:
George Lucas used to be a better director
Well I've heard that THX 1138 is supposed to be quite good, and the directing in A New Hope wasn't too bad, but has he actually directed anything else worth talking about?
thx is excellent, well worth a watch

oppressive society
no one has a gender
no one has an identity

THX 1138 is one of the citizens and starts to have feelings for his housemate, even tho love / romance / sex is banned.
That sounds quite like Equilibrium, well the no emotions bit anyway.

Back