Restricted Area

project-2501

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
This is really a long shot but has anyone here heard of a trial for playstation a while back called restricted area, anyone involved in it should remember, I'm just interested in reuniting people from the chat rooms.

Anyone who has no idea what i'm talking about please ignore this post :)

project-2501 posted on Aug 21 2004 at 03:19 AM said:
This is really a long shot but has anyone here heard of a trial for playstation a while back called restricted area, anyone involved in it should remember, I'm just interested in reuniting people from the chat rooms.

ah i think i know what you're talking about! they had incremental versions on the PSunderground discs, following the development. there was the demo and then they had a small spot on the certain part of creation that each verson was working on.

or maybe that's not it... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Axeman posted on Aug 21 2004 at 04:36 PM said:
No idea what the hell you're on about, but your Papa Lazarou avatar freaks me out...
"You're my wife now, Dave."

"Your toilet broken, Dave" ... "No it's not." ...."'tis now.... don't worry... I fix it"

Comic genius :)

thecheat posted on Aug 21 2004 at 06:38 PM said:
project-2501 posted on Aug 21 2004 at 03:19 AM said:

ah i think i know what you're talking about! they had incremental versions on the PSunderground discs, following the development. there was the demo and then they had a small spot on the certain part of creation that each verson was working on.

or maybe that's not it... :lol:
Now it's my turn to be confused cos Iv'e got no idea what you're talking about. :blink:

"Would You Like Some Pegs Dave!"

Back