Restaurants

Well, I already got back. The food was good. One guy said “fuck”, then apologized for it. There’s also a lot more traffic in Lake Wylie than I remember, but maybe that’s because we were there before six.

My dad and stepmother are coming over in about three hours to take me to a restaurant. We haven’t decided which one yet though. Any recommendations in the Gaston County, North Carolina area for picky stepmothers? She won’t eat anything spicy. Not even a spicy meatball, and she’s Italian.

If fish didn’t want to be eaten, surely they would’ve said something to that effect by now.

Anyway, it’s Wednesday again, so I’m going out with my family this evening. We haven’t decided where yet though. I’ll let you know the name of the place when I get back.

JDTAY created a demand for this chicken to be created. Without him this chicken would not have existed (in the cosmic sense). JDTAY sponsored this chicken and granted him the gift of life. Therefor the chicken owes JDTAY his life / the chickens life is there for JDTAYs taking. Was there a lot of cheese on the chicken?

I got my weekly money this week despite missing my goal of going to the YMCA to exercise once a week. So, my dad and stepmother will be over in an hour and a half to take me to a restaurant. Once again, I have no idea where we're going. Dad told me to think of places.

Any suggestions? Preferably somewhere with lots of dead animals.

Back