Restaurants

Discussion in 'Offtopic Discussions' started by JDTAY, Jul 28, 2018.

1. JDTAY

JDTAY Half Pepperoni, All Cheese

Finally, some good news in my life. My city is getting its Bad Daddy's Burger Bar location opened on Monday. My dad doesn't want to go there on the first week, but if all goes well, on August 8th I will be eating a 1200 calorie burger with 1000 calorie tater tots and a 900 calorie milkshake. God bless America, land of the freaking 3100 calorie meals.

...I feel some of you judging right now, but there's only one opinion I care about: My cardiologist's. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go set up an appointment for August 9th. >_>

Tags:
  2. Caine

Caine Hardcore Member

Calling a fast food chain a "restaurant" just sounds wrong to me. A restaurant is a (stylish) place where you dine for two to three hours.

It does sound pretty tasty though. I can imagine worse ways to go than having a burger induced heart-attack.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    ClockworkCoder, SONY, Autian and 2 others like this.
  3. Wrath Of Khan

Wrath Of Khan Soul soother...

Maybe its fast food because it sends you swiftly shuffling off your mortal coil.
    I paid 5 euros for a latte in Charles De Gaulle airport in Star-mucks.. The latte came out in 30 seconds tops... for five euros they could have finessed it a bit more... I mean I was in France right?

4. Cerbera

Cerbera Begen

It sounds like your dad is already getting into the spirit of things.

JDTAY likes this.
  5. FBnil

FBnil Waterfox > firefox

Well, in Amsterdam, we have The Butcher... the burger is ok, the atmosphere is meh.. but the prices... are restaurant prices... with milkshakes at 9 euro... kinda like the too-expensive-coffee people pay in the sky lounge bar near Amsterdam Central Station at € 6,25 for an expresso.

6. Caine

Caine Hardcore Member

^ Sounds like a place where people go to prove that they have money to waste.

7. haanuman

haanuman Still Fresh

I feel full already, enjoy that meal though :p

8. JDTAY

JDTAY Half Pepperoni, All Cheese

I just ate all the food at Bad Daddy's. It was p good, I think. One sec, lemme check...

*BURRRRP*

...Yep, that tasted awesome.

jparish1977 likes this.