Restaurants

Bad news, they were closed. We went to El Acapulco instead. I had La Bandera, three enchiladas in three different sauces, representing the Mexican flag.

My twin sister wants to go to Charlotte to eat next Wednesday, as it will be one day before our birthday, and thus our dad will be paying. She wants this all you can eat sushi place.

Reactions: rSl
I went to a Mexican restaurant tonight. Got the Special Dinner. It’s five things and rice and beans, because why have one thing and sides when you can have five?

Anything to report?
I went to The Smoke Pit on Wednesday. Had a sandwich they call the Stock Market, which features pork, brisket, sausage, and jalapeños. Got potato salad and slaw as my sides. Normally it comes with one side, but they have a Free Side Wednesday promotion, where everything that comes with at least one side comes with an extra side.

I didn’t go to a restaurant last Wednesday, because my dad had to help my stepmom with some car trouble. I’m going to one tonight though, and I have over one hundred dollars in my wallet, so I’m thinking I’ll get an appetizer. Still gotta pick out a place though. Hmmm…

Congrats.

There have been a couple of Turkish restaurants we've been trying recently. Pide and gozleme are both great (abd filling), and the Turkish delight we tried (home made) was amazing (I've only ever had factory made stuff before which is usually pretty meh).

I'm gonna get some thai bubble tea today with my nieces. fun! I'm thinking green apple for me. considering DIY vodka infusion. and they want five guys (burgers) so I'll try to find a falafel I think. failing that I'll just have beer. there's a place that has paulaner - I hate to say it but krauts do make better beer. :oops:

It's Wednesday again. Last week, it was just me and my dad, but this week my sister and stepmother are coming along too. No idea where we're eating yet. Hopefully somewhere I can get a good appetizer. I skipped out on appetizers last week even though I had a lot of money and told you guys I was going to get one.

I went to an Italian cafe, and they had free bread and oil, so I didn’t bother getting an appetizer.

Got a meat lover’s flatbread, it was pretty good.

I skipped going out last week due to fear of getting COVID-19 before my dermatologist appointment, but now that I’m through with that, I’m going out tonight. It’ll be all four of us: me, my dad, my sister, and my stepmother. No idea where we’re going yet, but I’m really in the mood for an appetizer this time after missing the last two opportunities.

My sister decided on an appetizer before I could, so she ended up paying for it. We got the Cactus Blossom from Texas Roadhouse, which is basically a Bloomin’ Onion, only they can’t call it that, because Outback has it trademarked.

For my meal, I got their chopped steak, called the Road Kill. Best meal name ever.

Back