Replacement joypad.

super_furry

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I bought All For Princess from Lik-Sang about a month ago and only just noticed that there's a red replacement joypad in the box with the game? It's the exact same as the grey one on the GP32, but red. Does anyone know how to fit it or if it's safe to do so?

Just pull your original Joystick bit off then slot the new one on :D

you need to pull quite hard....

I Will not be held responsible for the damage of you GP32 Joystick Area if you do this incorrectly :D

well i tought that it was a gift, a talisman, an amulet lol

now u say that is a joypad replacement?

r u serious about pulling it off or what??!?

did u need to open the gp or what?

now i'm curious LOL!

Yes yo can just pull it off, On the first day i had my gp32 i played on it in bed and fell asleep with it,However in the morning it wasnt there!Aghhh shock!I got out of bed and checked my room and found it under the bunk bed,Yet the controller had come off!I got it back in by pushing it back,Phew!Yes you can just pull it off.Have you got a pic of the joystick?

i saw a pic of a GP32 with a silver Joystick (it wasnt just a painted one, it was more than that.), that looked totaly awesome.

WANNA HAVE ONE! GIMME, GIMME, GIMMEEEE!!!!!

the Pic was delivered when downloading GP Manager from GPspain

Tis it just me or is that joypad just a poorly palced piece of blue tac painted red? Hey i had that card but i dont understand japaneese so i dunno!It could be a secret to getting ASR in english! :lol:

Tis it just me or is that joypad just a poorly palced piece of blue tac painted red? Hey i had that card but i dont understand japaneese so i dunno!It could be a secret to getting ASR in english! :lol:
OMG its a secret code to make it english!! really??

jkjk

isnt it in Korean???...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back