Replacement LCD

Twimfy

OMG 3 years here!
Website
www.stctg.co.uk
Today is the worst day of my life. I believe my GP32 has been sabotaged. Because my original screen broke when I replaced my case with a black one, I decided to use no protective screen as it was so much clearer. I knew the risks but I have always kept it safe and away from harm. Today however my brother got so pissed of with me and scratched the screen although he denies it up and down. I need to know where I can get a replacement LCD, the screen isn't too badly damaged but it is very annoying. I know T-cut car restorer can remove scratches from plastic, but will this do any damage to the material the LCD is made out of?

Somebody please help me!!!

This happened to me when i was replacing the screen with a knife- i managed to scratch a nice line onto the lcd and have had to put up with it ever since. So any help will also be appreciated by me.

ps... sorry this does help Twimfy.

well, you MAY be able to use an lcd from a pocket pc, they have the same number of pins (on most), i think an ipaq one would work... just get an ipaq that deosn't power on and use the lcd from that ;) . see if it works

P.S. you should kill you brother or something for that.... or scar his face at least...

Back