Lcd Screen! Help!

Square-Enix

Still Fresh
Hello, I need help,
Yester day I accidettial scratched my LCD screen not the protection.
There´s quite a small scratch but can I make it go away?
My friends says there are an LCD cleaner that builds up a new layer.
Where can I find something like that?

Please help me.

I have heard of using clear car wax polish. Dab a tiny bit on the scratch wait a couple of mins then polish off the excess. Apparently this fills the scratch. I've not tried it myslef so I can't say for certain it'll work or even if it's ok to use but the theory seem sound.

I know this works for scratched CDs, spray them with furniture polish wait a minute then wipe off. Since furniture polish contains alot of wax I would assume that this is directly related to the wax idea above. This I _know_ works for scratched CDs, I dont know about LCD's though. But I can tell you that even if you get some kind of scratch remover, it wont ever remove it all the way, the best you can hope for is to make it less noticeable.

lol, smells nice and cleeeen.
well i tried to use a cd-scratch kit on my GBAs lcd screen...it didnt work, and i read online that it would. i even bought the same exact brand and kit the peeps were talkin about. stupid maxell crap. you pur it on, rub it over the troubled area, let it sit out for a few minutes, wipe it off, then buff it with the liquid.. didnt work, and it made me really mad. cus i had to go running all around town to look for the crap. but anyways, i would suggest trying clear car wax, we used that on a GameGear LCD screen and it worked. but then for some stupid ass reason we couldnt get the case back on :( oh well 6 AAs and it only lasted for like 25 minutes :p

Back