Repair after warranty?

pokitfoxx

so say i have my pandora for a few years then it craps out on me, mainly directed at OP team, is there plans for a system repair for a price scheme going on?

so say i have my pandora for a few years then it craps out on me, mainly directed at OP team, is there plans for a system repair for a price scheme going on?
IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW LONG THIS DEVICE STAYS ALIVE, HOPEFULLY FOREVER CONTACT OP FOR PURCHASE OF EXTENDED WARRANTY THAT WILL COVER U FOR EXTRA YEAR ON TOP OF NORMAL YEAR IF THEY OFFER IT, I SUGGEST YOU GRAB THE PARTS OF GBAX.COM THE SPARE CASE, LCD CABLE E.T.C JUST IN CASE YOU NEED THEM IN THE FUTURE DONT KNOW IF NUBS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SALE BUT THERE WAS TALK OF THIS AGES AGO

BYE

007JAWS

I heard there were 2 types of people that typed in all caps...

EDIT: sweet sweet internet picture

1390961334_b1b1a969ca.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll need to wait for OPT's official stance on this but I would imagine they will do after warranty repairs for a modest fee plus parts costs.

As an alternative another great product out of Newcastle is 'consoledoctor' who fix up xbox,PS3, DS issues etc and no doubt in time, if OPT are too busy for out of warranty repairs, I would imagine some folk will send theirs to them, who would no doubt find the fixes relatively easy. Nub's aside perhaps.

IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW LONG THIS DEVICE STAYS ALIVE, HOPEFULLY FOREVER CONTACT OP FOR PURCHASE OF EXTENDED WARRANTY THAT WILL COVER U FOR EXTRA YEAR ON TOP OF NORMAL YEAR IF THEY OFFER IT, I SUGGEST YOU GRAB THE PARTS OF GBAX.COM THE SPARE CASE, LCD CABLE E.T.C JUST IN CASE YOU NEED THEM IN THE FUTURE DONT KNOW IF NUBS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SALE BUT THERE WAS TALK OF THIS AGES AGO

BYE

007JAWS

wow, ok so it was late, i was tired and i actually meant to include "assuming OPT makes it through" or something along those lines, no need to go all yelling at me lol :D and yeah i would like to hear some1 from OPT make a judgement call.

BYE

007JAWS

Hi

Please turn your caps lock off, this is not good practice :(

Back