Post-Warranty repairs?

Blue Protoman

Two questions, mainly of curiosity (nothing bad's happened to my Pandora);

1. How, officially, does RMAing go if you've invalidated your warranty? What about if it's expired after the year? Is there a fee for repair, or will you just be denied?

2. What if someone else were to intentionally damage your Pandora (and you could offer proof)? Would that be covered by warranty? What about accidentally?

Two questions, mainly of curiosity (nothing bad's happened to my Pandora);

2. What if someone else were to intentionally damage your Pandora (and you could offer proof)? Would that be covered by warranty? What about accidentally?
Question 2 is a dumb question. Work it out for yourself douchebag!
That's not necessary, SONY. Blue, You still would not be covered. Warranty only covers defects in manufacturing or cases where the product does not perform as described, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

In regards to your first question, the cost of an RMA outside of the warranty would be up to OP to decide, depending on what the problem was. Most likely you would only need to pay a minimal amount to cover the parts used, although if it's a particularly easy fix they may decide to waive the fees altogether, but this remains their decision so I don't want to pre-empt anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back