Reminiscence-flashback Engine For Gp2x, V0.1 Beta

This is awsome, well done Ryleh! This game was hard when I first played in back in 1993 and now it seems even harder! Cant beleive how smooth the animations run the GP2X is a power house.

One of my favorite games on the Amiga, and now in my hands and portable too.

:D Thanks for bringing back the memories. :D

Just gave it a good playing today. Aside from the suggestions already mentioned, cant say much else except awesome work! Its really great that a lot of people who missed out the first time, can now have a chance to play a awesome game.

Huxley posted on Dec 9 2005 at 11:45 PM said:
Yay! A password screen. Now I can get to the second level again...if only I could remember how to do that leaping jump/grab ledge move.
Yeah, took me a while to remember as well. Just run at it. You should automatically leap to the other ledge

Last edited by a moderator:
tripledes posted on Dec 9 2005 at 04:54 PM said:
Huxley posted on Dec 9 2005 at 11:45 PM said:
Yay! A password screen. Now I can get to the second level again...if only I could remember how to do that leaping jump/grab ledge move.
Yeah, took me a while to remember as well. Just run at it. You should automatically leap to the other ledge
If you don't automatically leap, remember that you don't have to hold the joystick in the direction you're running once you start. Just hold the "run" button and you'll keep going until you stop, then you can jump manually without any joystick weirdness. Also, hold "run" while standing still and press "up" to jump over stuff, like the electrical fields in level 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back