Refund Question

my queue is 450 - 500 , which was claimed. i do not understand how these estimates come about, when they are not counting exact numbers.

order #245406001259376

Order date: Aug 2, 2010 11:03 AM PDT

i asked for a refund, multiple emails to the same address as above openpandorasales@gmail.com

due to personal reasons i have to cancel the order.

no reply so far.

there is something fishy, why is it that replies are so quick for sales but it is so difficult to even get an email reply for a refund and customer support?

it is a large sum of money and if there is no reply soon, i will deem it a breach of the refund policy as stated on google checkout.

i am from singapore, but i will not hesitate to contact lawyers as quite a few are my close friends, both here and in europe. my sister in law is also a lawyer in germany.

Well, for one, there is one single person currently handling all this.

You never know how many eMails she currently gets, it might be a lot, it might be few.

It might also be an eMail got lost - I know some seemed to have gotten lost where people asked at this thread here and after I mentioned that to Jaquelyne (she's doing all this), she tried to contact the people there.

Have you tried to phone them?

There's a phone number on GBAX.com.

there is something fishy, why is it that replies are so quick for sales but it is so difficult to even get an email reply for a refund and customer support?
Given there are a fair number of posts over the last few months saying "I sent an email to make a purchase but haven't gotten a response back" I would say that you are mistaken. Sales are not being handled any quicker than refunds: either one can occasionally be overlooked when there is but a single person fielding these (and in fact an entire store with more than just the Pandora for sale) emails.

I am also waiting for a response to my email... I hope this doesn't take too long.

I am also waiting for a response to my email... I hope this doesn't take too long.

Just had a chat with Jaquelyne. She's currently doing taxes stuff, and that eats time quickly (especially with such an amount of orders).

I know I need a lot of time for that, too, and I have a fewer orders and don't have to handle the whole parts ordering process for the Pandora...

lkinweng should have his refund now (the first mail he sent was three days ago), she has a huge eMail backlog, so please try to be patient.

the first mail he sent was three days ago

After 3 day's he's already going bananas and doing the "I get a lawer" stuff?

Sjees man.

Besides that it might be an idea to put an outreply on the openpandorasales@gmail.com address.

this will 1) acknowledge to people the mail is delivered (not sure of spam flagged messages also get an autoreply in gmail) and 2) you can then directly say, "we have a huge backlog/influx of emails , please allow X working day's for a reply"

edit: stupid smily's

edit2: on a vaguely related note, it's always sad to see people wrecking havoc getting better "support" than people who wait patiently - might try to avoid that (not talking about people like the initial poster who put the request very politely)

Last edited by a moderator:
edit2: on a vaguely related note, it's always sad to see people wrecking havoc getting better "support" than people who wait patiently - might try to avoid that (not talking about people like the initial poster who put the request very politely)

EvilDragon has Infinite-Kindness-Syndrome

Sideeffects include popularity on internet forums

but watch out, it's been said to be mildly contagious in close contact situations

I have requested today to cancel my pre-order at 13:45. At 20.30 I was informed that my order had been canceled and that I would be receiving my money via Google checkout... I think this is a pretty fast service. I had been always very satisfied with Jacqueline's reaction to any of my questions during the waiting period... If you don't receive an answer in a reasonable period of time I would try to send the request from another e-mail account.

Back