Refund Question

TonyMontana702

Still Fresh
I sent an email to openpandorasales about 3 days ago about recieving a refund and have yet to get a reply from jaqeulyn. Anyone know what I should do next or been through the refund process maybe the OPT can help me out on this one? Unfortunately i just can't wait any longer and have found a device that better fits my needs (will not mention what as I do appreciate the work the OPT has put in and don't want this to be a big flame war) I think its a great system just not for me and ive reached my limit. Thank you very much and best of luck to the OPT, The console, And the whole community it's was a great ride while it lasted!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it might take a few days since she is overwhelmed with eMails, but you could either try to call them (www.gbax.com), send another reminder mail (in case the first one has simply been overlooked) or try to use a different eMail account to send it (in case googlemail doesn't like the one you're using).

or if youre under 1500 spot, you could sell the slot to me for exact price

or if youre under 1500 spot, you could sell the slot to me for exact price
My unit made it there last week for an LCD replacement, I sent an email two days ago to Jacquelyn and haven't received a reply. She must be busy, she is normally very responsive and normally gets back to me within 24 hours Mon-Friday.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

I sent an email to openpandorasales about 3 days ago about recieving a refund and have yet to get a reply from jaqeulyn. Anyone know what I should do next or been through the refund process maybe the OPT can help me out on this one? Unfortunately i just can't wait any longer and have found a device that better fits my needs (will not mention what as I do appreciate the work the OPT has put in and don't want this to be a big flame war) I think its a great system just not for me and ive reached my limit. Thank you very much and best of luck to the OPT, The console, And the whole community it's was a great ride while it lasted!

I e-mailed requesting a refund the day before yesterday and am awaiting a reply. I was told I was 750 - 850 in the queue back in May. I wish them the best of luck, but after two years of waiting, my needs (and what else is being offered out there) have changed. If these ever come out in reasonable quantities of availability, I may still end up getting one. With that said, I hope I don't have to wait long for a reply or the actual refund.

once again, anyone in queue around 1000 of first batch that wants to cancel preorder, just sell me your slot, im sure it can be arranged

still have yet to receive a reply been over a week and have sent another reminder email and nothing. Anyone know what i should do now? Thanks

Tony,

Noticed the same thing myself, and sent an email to order from Batch 2 with no reply. I inquired about #14 which is in the shop but am yet to hear anything regarding the email I sent last week and the one I sent last night.

The lack of information and overall "customer service" experience has been alarming for someone looking for a quick repair and return. If I were waiting on nubs, then I might be a little more understanding, but my nubs currently work.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Well, I know I'm currently replying to eMails from October 1st since I got so many... have a huge backlog.

And I only have a fourth of the orders Craig has.

So I can imagine they're a) very busy or B) didn't receive the eMail for some reason (spamfilter, etc.).

Jaquelyne was sending me an eMail on Sunday which means she probably even spent the weekend to reply to the mails, so I guess a) is definately the case.

However, if you sent a few eMails already and are still waiting for an answer, try to use a different eMail address if possible.

ok just sent one with my other email thank ED not trying to be a hassle hope you understand. I really do hope this project is the first of many for you guys! Thanks for the help.

I don't see why my email would suddenly stop working with these gmail accounts. I've corresponded fine with the UK team and have just lost contact within the last 8 days.

Might be picking up the phone soon, to hell with email.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Talked to Jaquelyne, and yeah, she's flooded with mails :)

I mentioned that thread here and she tries to find the mails... might not be too easy with just knowing the user name here though.

I too unfortunately must pull out of the que and have requested a refund. I only mention this to confirm that the OpenpandoraSales email account is most likely flooded with emails, as it has been over a week since I sent an email and followed up with another email. My greatest hope is that the majority of emails being received are from excited prospective customers ready to order an awesome product in my stead.

I got a reply and ordered another from Batch 2.

My #14 won't ship until next week as repairs are taking longer than expected according to the email.

I hope it gets repaired soon, I would have considered just keeping the unit open if it was going to take so long to repair.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

A final followup: I received my refund a few days ago and a very kind message from Jacquelyn explaining the OP email account has been quite busy! I truly wish the Pandora team and all of the other community members well! Enjoy those beautiful machines!

A final followup: I received my refund a few days ago and a very kind message from Jacquelyn explaining the OP email account has been quite busy! I truly wish the Pandora team and all of the other community members well! Enjoy those beautiful machines!

Good to hear. I have not received mine in the mail yet, but I hope soon. I'll also do a post once I get it.

A few days ago I asked to cancel the order openpandoraorders@gmail.com (the only email I had). They told me that they forwarded my mail to Jacquelyn, but I want to send it myself.

Anybody can tell me her mail?

Thank you all.

Regards, César.

I believe that the one Jacquelyn uses is openpandorasales@gmail.com , if memory serves. I hope this helps.

Back