Recompiling kernel for cryptsetup support

Nilsnsn

Hi, i want to encrypt the SD cards (or maybe even root) with LUKS, but cryptsetup is not working.

After a bit of research, i think it is because CONFIG_CRYPTO_USER_API_SKCIPHER is not set in the kernel config (I'm running "5.6.19-daveiii-pyradef-aufs").
I would like to recompile the kernel with this setting enabled to test this thesis, but i wasn't able to locate the sources (I assume it is not vanilla upstream, but certainly contains some OMAP/Pyra specific patches, is that correct?).

Are the sources published inside the Pyra image already? Can they be installed via apt? Is there a git repository which i could access?

Thanks in advance :)

Lets call it an extended weekend ;)
Compilation went through, but that is not a big accomplishment.
sudo make install created a kernel and initramfs in boot and also created an entry in extlinux/linux.cfg which i think is set to autoload. But Pyra always boots the old kernel.

How can i access the boot menu? Tried Power with different shoulder buttons pressed, as on the Pandora, but that didn't show anything.
I can use the Micro-USB2-Port as a serial console, right? Will it output if uboot tries to run the new kernel, but fails and then defaults to the old one?

Back